Accidents-Louis

This one is for @sarahplusjordan! Sorry that it's taken me awhile to write this one! I'm trying to get to all my requests as best as I can while I have the free time today!

Request: Can you do one where the boys force Louis into ageplay (age 2) after accidents he's been hiding and he hates it at firest before learning to love it

Harry-Daddy

Liam-Papa

Zayn-Baba

Niall-Dada

Louis-2 year-old headspace

Okay. I think I can do that one. And thank you for giving me an age for this one. I hope you love this one.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Louis groaned as he rolled over in his bed and he tried to go back to sleep but he felt something wet under his bum. His eyes snapped open and he sat straight up. He lifted his sheets and ran a hand through his hair. "Not again," he mumbled, throwing the blanket off of him. He was glad that he kept the duvet bunched up at the end of the bed since it was summer.

He got out of bed and made his way to his bathroom, where he cleaned himself up quickly and put on clean boxers, then went to take off the bedsheets.

This was how it was for the past two weeks. He didn't know why he started doing this or when he started doing it, but he started wetting the bed and he was so embarrassed to say anything that he's been hiding the sheets. Sometimes if it was late enought that the boys were asleep he would wash them all that way they wouldn't find them. He was scared that if the boys found out, that they would laugh at him or kick him out of the band. He was the oldest of the group and he shouldn't be doing this.

He sighed as he looked at the time. It was a little after midnight so he would be able to wash his sheets before the boys got up. He grabbed the sheets and made his way downstairs to the laundry room. He opened the washer and put the sheets in their then started the washer. "Lou?"

He jumped and turned around to stare at Harry with wide eyes. "Harry? What are you doing up so late?" he asked, hoping Harry didn't see his sheets.

"I should be asking you that. Ever night I wake up to you in the laundry room at midnight," Harry pointed out, walking closer to Louis. "What's wrong? You know you can tell me anything."

Louis shook his head and smiled nervousily. "I just spilt something on my sheets is all."

"Every night?"

He nodded.

"For two weeks?"

Tears were starting to form in Louis' eyes and he wanted to die.

"Lou?" Harry asked, shocked that Louis had tears falling down his cheeks. "Oh, Boobear. You didn't spill anything on your bed did you?" Louis shook his head and Harry brought him into a tight hug, letting the older boy cry on his shoulder. "Shh. It's okay, Boo. I'm not upset."

"B-But, Harry, I-I'm wetting the bed! I'm not suppose to be doing that! I don't even know w-why I'm doing it!" Louis cried into his shoulder.

Harry rubbed his back and sighed. "Maybe it's from all the stress that we've been getting lately. Liam is always tired, Niall is losing some energy, Zayn is barely getting any sleep which we know is something that should never happen, and I'm also having trouble sleeping. Maybe wetting the bed has something to do with the stress," he pointed out, pulling back to look at Louis. "I have an idea that may help us all but for now let's go back to bed, yeah? You can sleep with me and I'll put a towel on the bed if you want just to be careful."

Louis nodded and followed Harry up to his room. He watched Harry place a towel on the bed then made his way over and laid down on the towel. Harry laid down beside them and pulled the blanket over them, sighing when he saw that Louis had already fallen asleep.

He knew that Louis had been hiding his sheets for the past two weeks because he found the sheets in Louis' closet when he went to see if the boy had borrowed his sweater and forgot to give it back. He told the boys and they decided to give Louis some time to tell them before they did anything bout it but he hadn't said a thing. So Harry decided to take it into his own hands yesterday and told them his plan.

He sighed and looked towards the door where the boys stood. He nodded and slowly got out of the bed, picking Louis up bridal style.then made his way to Louis' new rooom. He had told the guys that he would distract Louis so they could make Louis' room look like a babies nursery. Now that Louis was asleep and they knew that he was a heavy sleeper so all they had to do was get him into a nappy and a onesie then wait for the morning to come.

The next morning though when Louis woke up and found himself in a adult sized crib with a onesie and nappy on, he was confused at first then yelled, "What the hell is going on here?!"

Harry was the first in the room and he smiled at the confused/angry Louis. "Morning, Lou. Did you sleep good?"

"Don't play dumb, Harry! WHat is going on here?! I look like a baby!"

"I'm daddy, Louis, not Harry. And this is to help you with the bed wetting," Harry said, sighing.

Louis' face fell and he looked as if he would have died. "You all knew?"

Harry nodded and sighed. "I'm really sorry, Lou. We were going to wait til you told us but it started getting worse so I decided to take it into my own hands to help you," he explained.

"But I don't wanna be treated like a baby! I'm a grown man not a baby!"

Harry sighed and picked Louis up, putting him on his hip. "Stop yelling," he said, laying him on the changing table.

Louis blushed as Harry started to take the onesie off and he was trying to squrim away as he started to take off his soaked nappy. "Stop! I don't need to be changed!"

Harry smacked his bum once and gave him a stern look. "No yelling," he warned, cleaning him up.

Louis stopped squirming and hid his face in his hands as Harry put a clean nappy on him. He was so embarrassed and if he could die he would right now.

Harry smiled and picked him up again. "See? That wasn't so hard now was it?" he asked, kissing his forehead.

Louis blushed and looked away as they made their way downstairs where the others were. They all cooed at how cute he looked and he hid his face in the crook of Harrys' neck in embarrassment. "He's just so cute," Niall said, smiling.

Harry chuckled and walked into the kitchen.

They had a little struggle getting him in the highchair, which took a good half hour, before they finally were able to eat. Louis was staring at the bowl of Cherios that was put in front of him. He took a handful and ate some. He may not have wanted to be treated like a baby but it didn't mean that he won't eat the food he's given.

A few days later he had to be honest though he was liking the attention that he was getting. He was embarrassed about the nappy changing but he enjoyed it. It even helped with his bed wetting and didn't feel as stressful as he use to. He actually enjoyed the boys being his daddies and he enjoyed everything that came with it. He couldn't be happier.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm sorry if it's not great. I'm like falling asleep while writing this so I'm gonna go to bed now. I hope you enjoyed it though!

Ciao, lovelies!
Savvy~😉😘