Left out-Zayn

This is for @ TamaraCherry! I'm so sorry that I'm just now getting to this! Like I said I'm gonna try to get to as many requests as I can.

Requests: Can you do baby Zayn where Zayn is the youngest and the rest of the boys are too worried about something else and he feels left out and gets a bad nappy rash and then the boys realize that they forgot about him cute fluffy end

Liam-Daddy

Harry-Dada

Louis-Papa

Niall-Baba

Zayn-3 year-old headspace

I think I can do that for you and I can make it extra fluffy since I've kept you waiting for a week!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Harry sighed as he put Zayn in his high chair. "What would you like, Zaynie? Cherios or Foot loops?" he asked, kissing Zayns forehead.

"Foot woops!" Zayn cheered, clapping.

The others chuckled slightly but contunied looking at their phones. "Lads, off the phones at the table. Especially when Z is at the table," Harry said, pouring some foot loops on the high chairs little table.

Zayn clapped and picked up a few, putting them in his mouth. Liam smiled at the boy and ruffled his hair earning a giggle from the lad.

You see, Zayn is into ageplay but he didn't want the others to know because he didn't know how they would react to it. But Liam had found out when he went to wake up the older lad one day and found him with a dummy in his mouth and dressed in a blue onesie. Zayn was on the verge of tears until Liam told him that he didn't mind that he liked ageplay. Soon enough Zayn told the others as well and they were all for it. They even wanted to be Zayns' daddies and Zayn was so happy that they didn't hate him.

It's been about two months since then and they were all happy and enjoying what they were doing. It took them a while to get use to it but after that it was easy for them. They set a schedule and took turns taking care of him all the time. They loved baby Zayn more than anything in the world.

But today they were busy with something so they couldn't spend time with Zayn like they usually do. So after breakfast, Niall took him into his play room and set him down. "One of us will be in here to check on you soon, okay? Daddies have a lot of work to do today so we can't play," Niall said, kissing his forehead before he left the room.

Zayn blinked but grabbed his toy car and started playing with it.

A few hours went by and it was soon one in the afternoon, which was time for Zayns' nap. The thing is, Zayn was stll in his play room, playing with his cars while his daddies were busy with something else. They were so busy that they had forgotten about poor Zayn.

Zayn started to squirm as he played because he had already wet his nappy an hour ago and he thought his daddies would be in soon to fetch him for his nap but now it was starting to feel uncomfortable and he had to really go but he didn't want to mess his nappy when he didn't know when his daddies would be in to get him.

He bit his lip as he tried to concentrate on his toys. It was getting a little hard when he really had to go and he wasn't good at holding it since his headspace was that of a three year-old.

Not even a minute later he had messed his nappy and you could tell because it smelt pretty bad. He even had a little nappy rash since he's been in a soiled nappy for an hour. He knew that his rash was going to get worse if his daddies didn't come in and check on him soon. He wanted to cry and yell for his daddies but he was a little scared of getting his daddies mad at him.

Luckily for him Liam was walking by the play room to go to the kitchen when he caught a whiff of the smell. He stopped in his tracks and looked into the play room, his eyes widening when he saw Zayn sitting on the floor with tears running down his face. That's when he remembered that it was passed his naptime. "Lads!" he yelled as he walked over to Zayn.

In a matter of minutes the others were in the play room with wide eyes and a guilty look when they saw baby Zayn on the floor, cry into Liams' arms. They were so busy with setting up interviews and talking to management that they had forgotten all about Zayn.

"I-I sowwy. I twy hold it," he cried, hiccuping.

Liam rubbed his back and tried to calm him down. "Shh. It's okay, baby. It's not your fault. It's daddies fault for forgotting you," he whispered, kissing his forehead. "We are so sorry, baby."

"Let's get you cleaned up and changed, babe," Harry said, picking up Zayn and heading up to his room to put him on the changing table. The others were right behind him.

As Harry was cleaning Zayn up the lads were showering Zayn in kisses to get him to laugh. He soon did and was sleeping up at his daddies.

As soon as he had a clean nappy on, Louis picked him up and they all went downstairs to cuddle on the couch. They let him pick a movie, Monsters Inc. and they cuddled up on the couch. They watched movies for the rest of the day and kept showering Zayn in kisses and kept apologizing to him until he fell asleep crawled up in Nialls' lap.

He smiled and picked the boy up then took him to his room, with the others following behind him. They tucked him into his crib and all kissed his forehead. They all were going to make sure that they never forgot about him again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well, here it is. Another double post for all my lovely readers! I gotta go get some sleep though because it's like passed midnight here and my eyes are getting blurry, especially since I can barely see out of my glasses anyway. Sorry if the story is short!

Ciao, lovelies!

Savvy~😉😘