Poor Baby-Newborn! Niall

This one is for @Claricepayne! I'm sorry that I've kept you waiting for so long. School just ended and I was busy with all of that!

Request: Can you do one where NIall is the baby and he is really sick but can't tell anyone then when Liam comes in the morning he sees Niall passed out with sick and blood down him so they call an ambulance and he has to get his appendix out (headspace of newborn

Liam-Daddy

Harry-Dada

Louis-Papa

Zayn-Baba

Niall-Newborn headspace

Well, I hope you enjoy this. Note: I don't know how it feels to have pain were your appendix is so I'm sorry to those who have ever had to get it out and I get it wrong! Also sorry if it isn't that long! I'm trying to make them all as long as I possibly can which is hard at times!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The boys have boticed that Niall was acting different this week but they thought it was just him being in his headspace which was that of a newborn.

Confused? Well, Niall is an ageplay baby for the group One Direction. Do you know them? Yes? Then you know that they have a lot more stress than the normal person who has to deal with school or bills or kids or work, right? Well all that stress for them isn't compared to all the fans and interviews that they have to go through all the time. It didn't bother the others that much but it affected Niall a lot.

He got to the point where he couldn't get much sleep and he didn't eat much like he always did which worried the others a lot. So Harry started looking up ways to help with stress and he came across something about ageplay. When he told the others, they agreed with it and even Niall was along with it because he wanted to get rid of some of the stress of being famous.

So Liam and Zayn went out and bought somethings while Louis and Harry helped NIall figure out what headspace he wanted to be in. He thought that if he was in a younger headspace than he wouldn't have to worry about much so he choose the headspace of a newborn.

That was about five months ago and everything was peachy-key. (A/N: Sorry! I live with old people that say a lot of words and I love that one!) They all came up with a schedule for when who would do what when and they have kept it ever since. Granted it took a while for them to get the hang of it but it's easy for them now.

Now that we are all caught up on what's going on shall we get back to the story?

Well, Niall hasn't been feeling well for a week and he doesn't know why. He is in his headspace so he couldn't tell his daddies.

Even they didn't notice that Niall wasn't feeling well. They just thought that he was doing what ever newborn did. Which was cry or whine for something, which he was doing but he wasn't doing it much.

But anyway, he had a really horrible pain in his lower right part of his stomach. He didn't know what was wrong but he just let it go. Not even big Niall knew what was wrong but he still didn't say anything.

So right now, Zayn was holding Niall in his lap with his head in the crook of his arm and giving him his bedtime bottle. Niall was sucking on the nipple of the bottle, letting the cold liquid run down his throat. His eyes were closed while he enjoyed his nightly drink that his baba would always give him.

Zayn was always protective of Niall, whether he's in his headspace or not, He was always looking at for the younger boy. So he was naturally worried when Niall would have his eyes closed tight and his face was scrunched up in pain. He didn't know what was wrong with the boy and he even tried asked big Niall but he didn't know either.

"Well, it looks like someone was hungery~," Liam cooed, kissing Nialls' head as Zayn took the bottle out.

Niall just looked at them and clapped with a smile on his face even though he had no idea what they were saying.

"Louis, Zayn said, looking at the older lad. "I think Nialls' ready for bed. Do you want to put him in bed tonight?"

Louis nodded and got up. "I always love when I get to put my baby boy down for bed or a nap~." He picked Niall up from Zayns' lap and put him on his hip. "Ready for bed NiNi?"

Niall just stared at him before he yawned.

Harry chuckled and got up to give the boy a kiss on the forehead. "'Night, Ni," he said, heading up to his room.

The others also gave him a kiss before Louis took the boy up to his nursery and put him in his adult sized crib. He brushed some hair out of Nialls' fae and smiled when the boygrabbed one of his fingers. "I wish we knew what was wrong, Ni. We don't like seeing you in pain," he mumbled before he kissed his forehead and said his goodnights.

They turned on the baby moniter in their room and went to sleep. The thing is that the baby moniter in Nialls' room was out of batteries and they didn't know that.

So when Niall woke up around midnight, coughing and crying from the pain in his stomach, they didn't hear him at all. While he was coughing though it got so bad that he started coughing up blood. He passed out around one in the morning with blood all over him and it wasn't a pretty sight.

The next morning, Liam was the first one to wake up. He was a little confused when he looked at the time, which was almost ten, and didn't hear Niall crying from his nursery.

He slowly got out of bed, trying not to wake Louis, Harry, and Zayn, and made his way to Nialls' room. When he opened the door his eyes landed on the crib and he all but screamed, "Niall!"

He was at the side of the crib quickly and looked at the younger lad. He quickly got out his phone and called an ambulance.

When he hungup the phone the others were already in the room with wide eyes. "Oh my god," Harry mumbled, tears in his eyes.

About five minutes later, Niall was in the ambulance and soon at the hospital. The others were in the waiting room and they were a complete mess; Harry was crying, Louis was trying to hold back his tears as he tried to calm the young lad down, Zayn had his head in his hands. and Liam was pacing in front of them. They were really worried about Niall and they just wanted to know what was wrong.

"Why didn't we hear him?" Liam asked, looking at the others.

Louis wiped his h=eyes and looked up at him. "I was wondering the same thing so I checked his moniter before we left and the batteries were dead," he said, his voice cracking.

"We just put them in a month ago though. They are suppose to last longer then that," Zayn mumbled into his hands.

Harry was still crying by the time the doctor came out. "Are you here for Niall Horan?" They all looked up and nodded quickly. "Well, he is okay. All that was wrong with him was that he need his appendix take out. If you got him here any later though, he won't have made it," the doctor said before walking away.

They sighed in relief as they went in to Nialls' room and saw him laying there, staring at the ceiling. "Oh NINi," Louis said, hugging the boy softly. "We are so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry!"

Niall smiled at him and gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek. They all chuckled and gave him a group hug. They made a new rule that day that they will check they moniter every night before they put him to bed, and they kept to that rule.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well, I hope you liked it. I'm sitting here waiting to find out if someone wants to hang out with me today so I'm a little bored. I've got only three more requests to do so hopefully I get those done today!

Ciao, lovelies!

Savvy~😉😘