Caring for him-Niall and Baby! Harry

This one is for @CourtneyLovesHarryx! I apologize for the long wait! I hope you aren't mad at me for taking too long!

Request: Can you do one when Harry is a baby (1 year old headspace) and Niall is in a 5 year old headspace and Harry wakes up in the night and Niall looks after him like changing his nappy etc then he sleeps with Niall :)

Liam-Daddy

Louis-Dada

Zayn-Baba

Niall-5 year-old headspace

Harry-1 year-old headspace

I hope like this one! Thank you for requesting! Also, this one may not be that long so I apologize ahead of time for that!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Harry and Niall are the youngest of the group, right? well they also are also stressed when he comes to being pressured into doing what Management wants them to do. Like who they want the boys to be seen with out in public or how the boys should act. Well, it got to them good and they started to break little by little until Zayn came up with the idea of doing ageplay.

They agreed quickly because they couldn't handle the stress and wanted to have a way to get away from all of it when they could. So they all started ageplay. Niall decided to have a headspace of a five year-old which was the age he loved when he was that age. Harry wanted a younger headspace so he choose one of a year-old. Niall was happy that he still got to be like a big brother to Harry.

That was three months ago and everyone was happy. It was pretty easy for them to get started since they had Louis there, being that he has a lot of younger sisters that he helped his mom take care of, and they quickly got the hang of everything.

So, here we are in the dead of the night in Nialls' and Harrys' shared room. Harry was asleep in his crib while Niall was in his bed, mumbling something in his sleep. The lads found out that even in his headspace he still talks in his sleep which wasnormal for them because they were use to big Niall talking in his sleep.

All of a sudden, there was a loud clap of thunder that woke Harry up. He never really liked the sound of thunder because he scared him to the point that he wet himself. Which he had done when he heard the thunder. He didn't want to wake his daddies but he wanted to get changed so he wouldn't get a bad nappy rash.

Luckily Niall was woken up by the thunder also but not because it scared him , because he knew that Harry was scared of them. He slowly got out of bed, rubbing some of the sleep from his eyes as he made his way over to Harrys' crib. He looked in and smiled sleepily at the younger lad who had tears streaming down his cheeks. "It's okay, Hazza," he mumbled, putting down the side of the crib and looking at him. "It's just a storm."

Harry just made grabby hands towards Niall and he gladly picked him up, patting his nappy like he saw his daddies do. "Do yo need a change, Hazza?" he asked, setting him pn the changing table. He knew how to do it because he watched Louis do it all the time. He took off Harrys' soiled nappy and cleaned him up while Harry watched him.

Once Harry had a clean nappy on, Niall was engulfed in a hug once Harry heard another clap of thunder. "It can't hurt us, Hazza," he mumbled, rubbing the youngers back. They both sat on the floor and hugged for awhile.

Atfer about ten minutes, Harry started to fall asleep i Nialls' arms so Niall picked him up and was about to put him in his crib when Harry shook his head and clung to him. "No. Wanna sweep wif NiNi," he mumbled, looking up at him with tired eyes.

Niall smiled and laid Harry in his bed then got in himself, pulling the blanket over them both. He let Harry cuddle with him as he slowly fell back into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning, the boys were still sleeping Zayn came in to get them up. He stayed at Nialls' bed though when he saw both lads asleep and he took a quick picture then sent it to the others. They were in the room in a matter of seconds gushing over how cute they looked.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Like I said it was going to be short! I am truely sorry! Also, I did give you yet another double post like I have been doing for a while! XD I hope you enjoyed it though! I love you all and thank you for reading!

Ciao, lovelies!
Savvy~😉😘