Chapter 4.

And my heart aches

"What happened?"

"A car accident, a stupid motherfucker was driving, while he was drunk, and hit her." He paused " I loved her so much, just as much as I love sam. That's why I'm so protective about sam, you know?" I nod " I won't handle loosing her too"

"I know"  I know ? seriously ? that's all I managed to say?

"She died five years ago, September, 12. September 11, was the day when the three of us discovered this little group of stars. So, when she died, me and sam decided to call it after her." I don't know why is he telling me this now. but I'm glad he is.

His eyes started to get watery. And iIdon't know what to do, I don't know what to say.

"You know?" I said. " I've always wanted to have a sibling. A brother specifically. I've always believed that brothers keep the girl safe." He stared at me with that look I couldn't read but said nothing. " I never drink too much unless I'm with someone I trust." I continued telling him useless shit about myself.

"Why so?" He asked

" I don't know, it's safe to know that there will be someone to stop you from doing something stupid. " A smile broke into his face.

"what?" I smiled as well.

"nothing" he looked away before returning his gaze back again to mine.

We kept  staring at each other silently, until he decided to break the silence." Did you talk to Sam?" He asked

"About?"

"About me. did she tell you anything about me ?" he looked at the sky.

"No, What would she tell me?"

"Nothing." He said, Still avoiding my gaze.

"Tell me." I pushed

"Look Ellie, I'll tell you I promise. Just not now, it'll ruin everything for us. Maybe by the end of the summer, alright?"

I nod deciding to let it go.

"Let's go back or we'll fall asleep here" he stood and gave me a hand to help me up.

I went back home at 3:40 am. Changing, brushing my teeth, thinking about Anne, I slept at 5:00 am.

............

Noise. Noise, noise, a lot of noise. A lot of "Ellie"s, a lot of "wake up"s, a lot of noise.

"'C'mon Ellie you need to wake up!" Someone said. Who?

"GET UP ELLIE FOR GOD SAKE" another voice shouted.

i want to respond to the voices, my mind wants, but my body has another saying.

"I thought you'd be a little more excited to see us!" And I recognised the voice, that's Nick. They're here.

"Hey guys." i opened my eyes weakly.

"SHE'S ALIVE." Matt shouted in a mocking tone.

"Hiiiiii" said Salma in a high pitched tone with her arms wide open, causing me to hop out of bed to respond to her hug.

"Where's Emily?" I asked.

"She couldn't come, her mother's ill."

"Oh, is he alright? " I frowned.

"It's just a cold, nothing serious. But Emily stayed to take care of her little brother." Salma assured.

"I missed her. I missed you all, guys."