Chapter 7.

I threw my drained body to relax into the cold mattress of the bed. my hands are buried  under the Pillow, my face is buried into it, sucking all of the beds' coolness to myself, wanting to cool my sweaty body down as much as possible. 

So wondrous how a drink could change those awkward fellows on the beach, into those hyper weirdos on the dance floor. We were dancing like there was no tomorrow. And the good thing is that Zayn, Sam and my friends like each other... I hope

Tell you the secret to a happy life? A night out, with your best friends, and your crush (yea I do admit to myself  that Zayn is officially my crush.)

But never forget to add the drinks, you know to avoid the awkwardness. And about the pizza, no, it's a bad idea, drinks do much better.

My eyelid feels heavier than ever. I can't find the power in me to take my sandals off, or change my -other peoples sweat stained- cloths. I can't even find the power to keep my eyelids open. 

Mom will probably dress me down for sleeping with my sandals on, but let's just hope she won't enter the room before I wake up. 

As my eyelid finally gave up, and my mind started to shut down, The vibration flew from my hip to my head, shocking me up. God damn phones. 

My hand sneaked into my pocket, and with such a laziness my thump unlocked the pattern. 

From: Zayn.

Sleeping?

Is it normal that all of a sudden I don't  want to sleep anymore? No? Well thank god I am normal, because I actually still want to sleep, but now I have the strength to fight it. I can either tell him yes, and go back  to my comfortable sleeping, or I can tell him no and chat with him instead. 

To: Zayn.

Nto yet.

Who needs sleep anyway? Obviously me. But I can deal with it, even though I don't know what I am typing.

From : Zayn.

Me too, It was a good night :)

 ----------

To: Zayn.

Okau, gppd night. :)

My phone buzzed one more time but my body refused to respond anymore.

...............................................

 Zayns' POV.

We finally got home. Of course Sam is vomiting, she danced maniacally. We all did. I had fun, actually.

It would have been a perfect night actually, but her friends had to ruin it. Yea, by 'her' I mean Elli. I liked the girl, she's nice, but the two guys are horrible. That Matt flirts a lot with every girl he met in the club, inclouding my sister, Ellie, and Ellies' friend. Her name is Salma, I believe.

And then comes Nick.

Well, I don't know why I hate Nick that much, but I do. There was times I just wanted to bunch him in the face because of........ nothing.

And I don't know, I think there is something between him and Ellie. They talk alot by themselves, and every time they do, her mouth turns into a canal connectinn between her two ears, and he makes her blush sometimes. But this is not why I hate him.

I hope.

I don't know why, but I feel the argue to call Ellie. But I won't, the last time I did it I sounded like an idiot.