Chapter 8.

I came out of the supermarket with my bag of candies in a hand, and an opened packet of m&m's in the other hand. I bought m&m's, skittles, m&m's, sour patch kids, m&m's, haribo worms, m&m's, and sour straws.

Yea, and the one m&m's I am eating right now. I love m&m's... obviously.

"Hey." Someone steal my attention from the little piece of heaven in my hands

 "Hey." I smiled up at Zayn as I turned my head to see him walking with me side by side

"Can I join your walk MRS. Knight?"

"It would be my pleasure MR...... Wait, wait. Don't tell me, I know it......  MALIK." I finally remembered. "MR. Malik, you're Zayn Malik."

"Yea I am MR. Zayn malik." He grinned  "What are you doing here alone Mrs. Knight? It's like ten pm or something."

"Nick wouldn't come, and I wanted candy." I shrugged my shoulders in a childish way. "What about you?" 

"I just like walking at night." 

"Would you mind if I walked with you Mr Malik?" Even though I hate walking....

"But I just asked this, Mrs Knight, didn't I?"

"You did." Can't prevent my silly mouth from grinning. 

We kept on aimless walking, aimless talking side by side. He's just so tall, my head can barely reach his shoulders.

"Zayn." I said, driving the silence out as it slowly started to take control of our conversation.

"Mrs. Knight?"

"I had a dream....... about you." My voice is low, my eyes are monitoring my shoes, my cheeks are barely red that  you can't see the blush as I gave him the useless information.

"You did?" I can see his smile from the corner of my eyes as I nod. "What was it?

"Nothing, you were just texting me."

"Ellie." He said making me raise my gaze to him as we walked side by side.

"Yea?"

"You know that I was texting you yesterday, right?" He smiled as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You were?" I frowned.

"Mrs Ellie, I've never been one to tell lies." Still that teasing tone, with the add of a breathtaking smile. 

Don't stare Ellie. Don't embarrass yourself.

I put the packet of m&m's in the bag, before reaching for my phone to check the messages.

"You were." I raised my brows

"Told you."

"And I texted you back." I said as I went through the messages. "And I said okau, and gppd, what the hell is gppd. I am awkward." I said as his smile turned into a slight laughter.

And I just kept on staring at him, as pure usual. I watched as he sticks his tongue in between his teeth, the way his long lashes compliment his Hazel eyes, as his Right eye narrows a bit.

The way that he's not laughing anymore, and he's just standing there for me to stare. SHAME

"Sorry." Is there any possible way to embarrass myself much more? No? I knew all along. maybe I just need an anti-staring pill.

"It's fine, I stare at hot people sometimes too, Mrs Ellie." He gave me that taunting yet breathtaking smile. "So was that your dream? Well what you thought was a dream...."