Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

.

Chase's POV

It became my habit to keep on scrolling on my news feeds after the break up with Kylie. I kept wondering what happened on our love story. No matter what I do to forget it and move on, I am still stuck in the Present, which she thinks as our Past.

The time when I broke up with Kylie, our friends chose between us. I felt betrayed and hurt at the same time, my friends turned their back on me, maybe that's the reason why I became a judgmental person.

There I discovered that the world is bigger than that. I'm in that certain picture where I can only see myself and my friends, but when they left me, I can see the whole picture.

What I've been doing for the past few weeks were reading people's post on Facebook. Sharing their lives, loving someone, their weekend adventures, and some other stuffs that a teenager would do.

But there's someone who always caught my attention. She kept on posting, sharing posts of random people, and sometimes on her posts were rants, jokes, and love, dropping hints on who the lucky guy is.

*****

Alexa Emerson shared Quotes to Live's Photo.

So my dream was about my crush... should I pursue? XD

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to to pursue them." - Walt Disney

*****

I wanted to comment something, but we're not even close. I took a glance on how many likes and comments, there were a few likes, and a single comment.

I didn't bother on reading. What's my dream? I can't even think on what I want anymore, except on maybe learning something in my past.

That dream that I had last night was very realistic.

My dream last night was simple, yet heart melting. It's a younger version of me, crying because of loneliness, because no one wants to play with me. I'm at least 5 years old here.

As I cry, a girl, also the younger version of herself, came, holding an Ice cream. She asked me on why was I crying, but i continued on crying.

She gave me her Ice cream, and left. 

I wonder why was I ignored by others except her. I wonder if she's also in this school, because she reminds me of someone.

This dreams started to pop, when Alexa gave me her Ice cream.

Some dreams were just made by the mind, but some were memories in the past. Maybe I knew her... 

I clicked Avery's name and went to her profile.

I scrolled and scrolled through her profile.

*****

Alexa Emerson

April 5, 2014

YES TO DIABETES! - eating Random Chocolate and Nutella

*****

What is she thinking? I started to read some of the comments.

*****

Hailey Hunters

Hey! Share it to me!

Kate Parker

I agree with Hailey. Alexa!

Alexa Emerson

You guys better thank me. I'm trying to eat all chocolates to save everyone of you from Diabetes! hahaha

*****

I stopped on reading. What was she thinking? Was she boasting or joking?

Health is not a joke.