Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

NORMAL POV

- Chase's Dream - 

( Kindergarten )

Chase cried in the corner, crying because of loneliness. His older sister being in gradeschool, and other students ignoring him.

He closed his eyes, and wiped his tears.

He watched the kids, playing, having fun, and running around.

The Ice cream vendor passed by, earning every kids attention. Other kids pulled their friends, and treated them, others pulled their parents to buy for them, other kids ran and buy for themselves, but he just stayed their. Crying alone.

Thinking that no one would help him.

"Why are you crying?" A voice of a young girl asked.

Chase ignored the voice, he ignored her, and continued on crying.

"Fine. Here." She said. Grabbing his hand, opening it, and make him hold of the ice cream. Chase was confused for the moment, staring at the Ice cream and at her, he was about to gave it back. "Don't worry, I didn't lick it. Give it back, when you're happy." She said, running to her friends.

Chase stand up and was about to ran after her, but his baby-sitter, their maid, not his parents like others, was there.

"Chase. Let's go home?" His baby-sitter smiled at him.

He was about to follow the girl, but the baby-sitter urged him to go home now, because his parents are home.

Chase's POV

I woke up. I grabbed my phone, clicked on the Facebook Icon, then clicked on my Facbook's messages. I clicked on Alexa's name, but she didn't reply.

*****

Alexa Emerson

< Hey...

                                             How are you? >

                   - Seen 7:15 AM -

*****

I reload it. Nothing. 

So I clicked my News Feeds.

*****

Alexa Emerson

"Can anybody find me somebody to love?" - Listening to Queen: Somebody to Love

5 Likes

*****

She actually like them.

First were Macklemore, Fun, Imagine Dragons, Green day, now Queen?

Up until now, I'm still confused if she's a girl, or a tomboy.

"Lover boy!" My older sister shouted.

"What?" I gritted my teeth, annoyed at her.

"Do you think dreams are real?" She asked me. What's with people and dreams, anyway?

"Probably." I mumbled.

"You should learn about it. It's really cool. When I was younger like your age, I wanted every questions to be answered. Sad thing, every answers were a question too." She frowned. "Well, get out of your room and eat your breakfast." She said, smiling a bit.

Yeah.

Since I was a kid, Me and my older sister were only guided by our baby-sitter, if not, it's my older sister who's my baby-sitter.

Our parents always went to work, early in the morning and sometimes or mostly late in the night. I'm happy last night that we got to eat like a family. At least they are trying.

"CHASE! GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM AND EAT!" My older sister shouted. Like the usual, she does her work and committed to it, whole-heartedly. She receives a bigger allowance and shares it to me, but she won't share it if i don't do as she says.

House and Older one's Rule.

-.-"

I got out of my room, grabbed myself a plate.

Eggs and Bacons, huh?

I started eating it all, then my older sister decided to watch me, it's annoying. Really annoying.

"What do you want?" I asked rudely.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full." My older sister lectured me, and i just sighed at her. "Now tell me... what's your type of girl?" She grinned at me, making me choke on my food.