Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Chase's POV

It was 3 months after our break up.

I was happy, seeing the surrounding in a more clearer view. I enjoy the random moments I have with Alexa. My grades were going up slowly, that's what I noticed from my quizzes.

Sometimes too much happiness, needs an exchange. I never knew time passed by so fast, that my friends... my old friends, asked for forgiveness.

There I realize I was mad at nothing. My friends were trying to fix me and Kylie's relationship. The question is... Am I still in love with her?

What I know is that I'm confused of this feelings.

Kylie told me that she just needed space. She never felt to be showered by too much attention and affection, but isn't that what girls want?

Maybe girls don't like guys who are too nice. Maybe they want someone who'll play with their hearts. But I knew in the end, in the game of love, it's either the two would fell in love, one will only love, or never attract at all.

After those explanations, we were back again.

Shouldn't I be happy?

That's why I am confused. The time when I have my friends back, and my girlfriend, Alexa had been ignoring me like a plague.

I'm again, scrolling on my news feeds, bored and got no one to chat to. I clicked on Alexa's name.

*****

Alexa Emerson

< Happy Birthday!

                                                Thanks Lex! >

< Thanks for not inviting me. -.-

                                       You're Welcome! >

             - October 9th, 11:23 PM -

                                                            Hey... >

                    - Seen 7:03 PM -

*****

She didn't reply. All I know that she left me when I had my friends back. I wonder what's her problem...

"I don't. They become my old friends, and we welcome new friends."

Her word flashed in my mind. That happened 2 months ago. Maybe she's just shy, as I am shy to her friends.

"CHASE! DINNER!" My mom called out, making me stand up and went out of my room.

As usual, I started eating my dinner with my family. After eating, washed the dishes, Ironed my uniform, watched something on the television, and went back to my room.

I went to my bathroom to take a bath. During that, I brushed my teeth, and changed my clothes.

I sat down, staring at my laptop's screen.

*****

Alexa Emerson

< Hey...

                                             How are you? >

*****

I was so happy, so to spend my time waiting, for her to reply. I squinted at the time she replied, 7:11 PM, so I decided to click my news feeds.

I looked at the clock, it's 9:45 PM already.

*****

Alexa Emerson

15 Minutes Ago

To Wattpad! Bye FB!

*****

Damn it!

Why do I feel this way? 

I ruffled my hair in confusion and anger, "What the heck is wrong with me?!" I shouted to myself, but not enough for my family to hear.

"That feeling is falling in love, you stalker." My older sister said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, half angry on her, trespassing into my room.

"Having a research about hormonal teenage boys like you." She grinned. I glared at her. "Just kidding, maybe I can be a big sister... sometime." She said, sitting and plopping down my bed.

"I don't need your help." I told her.

"Well, just let me wach you suffer." She said with a chuckle.

"I hate you." I huffed.

"I love you little brother..." She said with a smile. "Enough with the stalking on the internet, why not talk to her?" She asked me.

"I'm not a stalker. She is a friend!" I answered her.

"On Facebook." She said.

"I don't know. She's a schoolmate..." I told her.

"Just tell her straight, that's what a friend is, you should read friendship quotes and stuffs." She said, standing up. "Good night bro, sleep tight." She told me.

"Good night..." I mumbled.

Friendship quotes? 

I'll keep that in mind.