NO!

"Errr.... Okay." Kai says and I hug him.

"Thank you so much!" I smile.

"Alright we can celebrate later. But now we need to get back to the ship." Cole commands.

We head back to the ship and the sun is setting, exposing its beautiful stream of colors.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Zane sighs and we watch the sun go down.

He slides his hand closer to mine and I pretend not to notice. Finally our hands touch and sparks fly.. I pull my hand away from his quickly in shock..

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean..." He tries to explain.

"No. It's not you it's just me." I cut him off starring into the sweet line of colors.

All of the ninjas head out to pratice for defeating the great devourer.

"Wait. Wheres Kai?" Jay asks and we all hear him in one of the rooms.

"Bring heat!" Kai yells and begins to do push ups.

We all laugh and he turns around, "How long have you all been watching?" He asks embarressed.

"Long enough." Cole chuckles.

We all head out to the main deck to finish practice.

"Hey we haven't seen Sensei for a while. When do you think he will be back?" Kai asks

"As I told you. I would be back soon." Sensei says in his his old voice.

I gasp. "No....." I say shocked.

"Emeris?",He asks, "I have seen you in..... years....... I thought you were........... dead..." He says and looks at me like he had seen a ghost.

"Sensei watch out!" Jay yells and they all burst into action  to protect Sensei.

Suddenly I see Lord Garmadon comes into view.

"NO!" I scream and everyone stops.

Kai is on Lord Garmadon. I push Kai down and help Lord Garmadon up.

"What?" They all ask confused.

"He didn't come here for the gold weapons!" Sensei begins to explain.

"I am here to get my son back, you fool!" Garmadon yells.

"What do you mean?" I ask him with a great amount of concern on my face.

He hugs me. " My dear your brother has been captured by the serpentine." He tells me.

"Lloyd....." I whisper to myself. "Do you think he will be okay father?" I ask him looking up with worried eyes.

"I don't know." He responds. Drifting off.

"Father?" Zane asks.

"I'm sorry Zane I should of told you right away." I tell him looking at the ground and try to go after him but then I stop.

Zane walks out disappointed and furious....

And I sigh...

"Uncle Wu?....... Will Lloyd be okay?" I ask him burying my face into his shoulder.

"I hope so my dear..... I hope so...... I thought we lost you." He responds sorrily.

"I know." I cry.

We all go to bed and before I enter my room I see Zane...

I Stare into his eyes full of pain but love... Like it hurts him to love me...

I run into my room and throw my self on my bed to cry...

"Why..... Why am I so stupid... I should of told him.... I didn't know how much this would hurt him...." I instantly knew my heart was shattered to a million pieces...

I here a knock on my door... When I get up to answer it I hesitate... When I open it up quickly it's not the person I wanted to see.

"Emeris... are you okay?.." My father asks, his face full of concern.

"I'm fine," I say wiping away my tears quickly, "Just tired... I'm on my way to bed now." I tell him looking down.

"It's okay my child. It will all be okay." He hugs me and kisses me on the forehead.

"Dad I know there is still light in you. You just have to dig deep to fine the beautiful diamond in side." I smile.

"Thank you my dear." He lets me go.

"Dad?" I ask him.

"Yes." He responds sweetly.

"Do you think Lloyd will be Okay? I'm so worried. I can't help but think my little brother is frightened and needs comfort." I ask him with tears in my eyes.

"I hope. Your brother is the feisty type. I think he will be fine." He smiles

I through my arms around his waist. "I love you dad." I say lovingly.

"I Love you too, my dear." He says and we go to bed.

I can't fall asleep.. Uggh!

I get up to wait infront of Zane's door and hesitate.

I knock gently and wait for a response.

"Come in.." He says in a scratchy voice...

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth right away. I should of. Can I please come and sleep in here with you I can't sleep?" I ask him as a tear rolls down my face.

"Of course." He says.

I lay down next to him and he through the blanket over me.

I snuggle up against his chest and he wraps his comforting arms around me..

We both drift off into a dreamless sweet sleep....