Advise

• Zadedykowane TO ALL MY INSPIRATIONAL FANS!

(Author's note:

I need help choosing actors and actresses for the Ninjago Characters. If you have any suggestions please put them in a comment. I would really like some help. Thank you and Please enjoy. ;-)

Zane P.O.V.

I wake up to see Emeris snuggling close to me and I begin to freak out.

I feel myself falling out of bed and then....

"Ah!" I yell as I hit the ground with a thud.

"Zane?" She asks leaning over the bed, "Are you okay?"

All I could think about is the way her bright golden hair shaped her face.

"Zane?" she asks, I snap out of it.

"I'm fine." I laugh.

Emeris P.O.V.

I get out of the bed to help him up. We meet face to face and there is a moment..... So sweet but gentle.

"I better get back to my room." I begin to walk out.

"Wait." He calls.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I can sense someone is in your room." He pushes his way past me and hesitates by the front of my door.

He throws it open the door and we see my uncle Wu looking for something.

"Sensei?" Zane asks.

"Emeris there you are I was wondering where you were hiding." My Uncle explains.

"I was talking to Zane.... And.... I still was...." I blush.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to interrupt. Emeris when you two are done talking please find me because I need to talk to you about Lloyd and your father." He leaves.

"So why are you keeping secrets from me?" Zane asks his face full of pain.

"I-I-I th-thought you would judge m-me." I sigh, looking at the floor.

 "Never.... because... I love you...." He touches my cheek softly.

"No..... NO!! Its' too dangerous!!!!" I scream in agony.

"But your worth it..." He tries to explain.

"But it's not worth loosing you..." I cry and begin to run off.

"Please wait." He grabs my hand.

"I can't.... I can't do this..." I run off to my uncle.

I find him meditating and stands up to comfort me.

"You knew." I said running into his arms.

"Yes." ,He tells me in his scratchy voice, "I know you are only trying to protect him but the way he feels for you will always be there." He explains.

"It's hard." ,I try to explain, "If he dies I don't want my heart to break. I wanna wait until all of this is over........ At least."

"At least? What would be the limit?" He asks pulling away looking into my sorrowing eyes.

"I don't know. Maybe something else comes up that might hurt him. Plus, I....... I don't need a relationship right now..... It's not the best thing at the moment." I burry my face into his shoulder.

"Oh.... I see. But please, don't try to totally block him out." I know he doesn't want to hurt Zane.

"Uncle he said he loves me. I don't know what to think. I'm so confused. He doesn't even know me that well. I don't know what to feel...." I explain as a tear runs down my face.