The Green Ninja

Author's Note:

(Please don't blame me if my story is a bit inaccurate I have to re-watch all the Ninjago's to make the story more accurate, try not to judge.)

Emeris P.O.V.

"Please Zane.... Just tell me whats going on...." I beg.

"Have Lloyd tell you it's his destiny..." Zane says but I know that's not what they were all talking about.

I decided to drop the subject on Zane and because I need to focus on my brother.

"Lloyd?" I walk solemnly touching his face carefully.

"Have you ever heard of the green ninja? The destined one to defeat Lord Garmadon?" He asks me his eyes hopeful.

"No....... Not you........", I begin to cry, "Lloyd No!" I hug him tightly.

"Not I forbid it!" I yell.

"Em....", he whispers, "It will all be okay.... I know our family might grow further and further apart but doesn't mean we don't have to go against one another." His silver tears stream down his innocent face.

"Out of all people........ Why him?" I ask my uncle.

"Probably he is a son of a dark lord who is innocent, pure and sane." He explains.

"Why does the river flow, no one may know." I sigh.

"Em, will you be okay?" Zane asks me lifting my chin gently with the tip of his fingers.

"Yea." I say as I nod my head.

His lips met mine trying to cure the pain.

I release pressing his forehead against mine.

"Zane.....?" Sensei asks.

"Yes, Sensei?" He replies.

Zane meets Sensei half way.

My uncle Wu pulls Zane close and whispers something in his ear.

"Lloyd do you know something about Zane like everyone else?" I turn my head to see Lloyd scratch his head in confusion.

"No. I don't get why everyone is being so suspicious." He stares at Sensei.

"Of course Sensei. In time right now, I think is enough for her." Zane Calmly says as I turn my head to see his frightened expression.

"What? Now I have to know. Spill the beans. I am ready for anything." I say with confidence.

Zane grabs his stomach and opens some sort of door.

Circuits, switches and wires. A robot. That explains.......

I look at him confused, cocking my head slightly to the right.

"What?", I begin,"What are you Zane? I don't think I quite understand." I sigh.

"You are not scared of me?" Zane asks shocked?

"Of course not Zane!" I put my hand on his cheek.

"Just because you are different doesn't mean I don't love you for who you are. Zane, I love you for who you are." I explain the obvious.

"But-But I thought you would be furious with me........ I didn't tell you the truth right away....." He sighs and and turns away head facing the ground.

"Zane...... You don't need to feel guilty.... You had a right to keep a secret. Inhuman. Well guess what?" I ask getting ready to prove my point.

"What?" He sighs turning his head slightly to see my face. His back still to me.