6

Ricky turns away as I take my soping wet bra and panties off, then wrap a towel around my body. I ring out the two items then pick my other clothes up off the floor. 

"Sorry, Ricky, you're probably going to just have to subside with using some of my old big baggy clothing." I mumble walking down the hall to my room. 

"I'll survive as long as you're not going to invite any hot chicks over." He chuckles making me glare and slap his chest. He keeps his laugh a bit quiet as we finally get inside my room. I close the door and walk to my closet quickly sliding on a pair of underwear and a sports bra. I then put on my black hello kitty sleeping pants and a pastel pink shirt. I then grab an old shirt that my dad gave to me a while back and blue and green striped sleeping pants that look like they'd fit Ricky, his legs are tiny. 

I walk out of the closet and hand the two items to him. 

"Wow, you actually own black." He says sounding shocked. I roll my eyes with a smile and flop onto the bed. He quickly changes out of clothing he has on to the clothing I gave him. 

"Do you think you'll be able to go to your grandparents house and get some clothes so we dont have to keep doing this?" I ask him as he lays down beside me. 

"Yeah, we can do that later tonight when they're asleep." He shrugs making me roll my eyes. I turn on my TV and flip through the channels on the Dish network. 

"Do you mind watching the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy?" I ask Ricky flipping to cartoon network. 

"Of course not, I love that show. I can't believe you like it though." He says grinning. 

"Shush, I like watching people be stupid that's why I have you here with me!" I joke making him laugh. He kisses my head causing a smile to pop onto my face. I get to cartoon network and cuddle into my blankets. 

Ricky wraps his arms around me holding me protectivly and close. I smile more and watch the stupid show with him, giggling every now and then. 

***

"Hello?" I hear my dad shout from downstairs. 

"Stay here, I'll be right back." I kiss Ricky's jaw and then stand up leaving my room, closing the door before I walk downstairs. 

I see Kat running down the stairs beating me to talk to dad. I run down the stairs, trailng behind her. 

"Hey daddy." Kat says hugging him. He laughs as I give him a hug also. 

"You guys are cheery, and why is your hair wet and why are you in bed time clothes?" Dad asks. 

"I took a shower and yeah." I smile causing him to nod. 

"So, daddy." Kat says batting her naturally long lashes. 

"Uh, oh. What do you want?" He asks looking skeptically at her. 

"Can Josh come over for dinner?" She asks. 

"On a Monday?" He asks raising an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, it's the only day of the week he's free from football practice except for Sunday." She shrugs. 

"Oh, uh, I guess, but no going to your room alone with him." She nods and smiles, running away. 

"What do you want?" He asks looking at me. I laugh a bit. 

"Can Ricky also come over for dinner?" I ask him. 

"The one who smokes?" He asks raising an eyebrow. 

"He made me a promise today to not smoke for the rest of the day." I shrug. He sighs. 

"I guess, but as I said with your sister, no going to your room alone with him. I want you both in  my sight at all times unless one of you at a time go somewhere, got it?" He asks raising an eyebrow.