7 | Destroying Girlfriend Makeup Prank

Keith
"What's up power gang, so as you can see I am in the other room while Y/N is in our bathroom doing her makeup and stuff  this is what is about to happen right now guys. 

I'm about to pull a prank on Y/N. But it's gonna be a inside of a challenge. I'm gonna actually destroy her makeup. I'm gonna take her and buy all the stuff back at the end of the video. I'm a good boyfriend but I'm gonna destroy it anyway.  I'm act like we shootings the video and all that other stuff while she is  gonna be tied up in a chair, I'm gonna bring out all her makeup out and I'm gonna start destroying it. 

It sounds crazy and I know how a lot of y'all girls like y'all makeup but I'm praying she don't kill me, I love you baby but I got to do this. 
" What up Power gang, It's your boy Keith and his lovely Girlfriend Y/N"
"What's up guys"

"So today's we are doing a challenge and it is called taser laser, so how it goes one of us gets tied up and the other person who isn't tied up ask the person who is tied up a question, but there is a twist to it, and that is if the person is ask a question and they get it wrong they get tasered"

" I'm so scared, it ain't even funny" Y/n said nervous.
" Your going to be more scared cause your going first"
"Why do I always have to go first" Y/N said confused.
"I love you bae" I said while kissing her neck
"You don't love me because I always have to go first in all the challenges" She said annoyed.
"Now it time to tie you" I said as I starts to tie her up.

As I finish tying her up, I went back in our room to go get her makeup.
"Keith what the fuck are you doing with my makeup"
"So you remember a couple days ago when I asked you for some head and you said hell no use the lotion and I said one of these days I'm gonna get you back, well todays the day I'm gonna get you back"

"What your still mad about that"
"Hell yea, when I want head I expect some head"
"I'll give you head, just please don't mess up my makeup"
"You'll give me some head" I said acting surprised.
"Yes, just please don't mess up my makeup"
"Well.....To late" I said smiling while hammering her makeup"
"Keith I'm going beat your ass, you know how much that stuff cost" she said trying to get out of the ropes.
"Nope, but you look better without makeup baby" I said continuing destroying her makeup.
"Keith what the fuck" YN said with tears in her eyes.

"Keith your gonna buy me new ones" YN said as she got out of the ropes.
"Babe but I love you without makeup" I said laughing
"You think shit is fucking funny but it not you gonna buy me new makeup you fucking bitch" She said getting mad.

"I'm not gonna buy you new makeup"
"Oh you not watch this bitch" YN said while going to the living room and unplugging my Xbox 1.
"Ok ok I'll buy you your makeup"
"Let's go right now bitch" 
"Ok guys I had fun doing this prank on YN, she mad at me so let me go buy her some makeup"

"And give this video 50,000 like if you want me to prank Keith"
"This is Keith and"
"YN"
"And we'll be back with another video" we said together.
"Fuck you bitch" YN said walking away.

Hi Ladybugs, this is IAMKAYYBREEZY and for the people who request an imagine I'm working on getting it out when I'm not busy but I'm working really hard on this
Ps this imagine is not edited.