11|Tomboy (part dos)

NOLAN! (Keith isn't going to be in this chapter)

Recap of the ending
I stiffened from his touch. "Lay down on my chest" Keith said and I did as such. He held me with his strong arm and swayed me back and forth. Tears started to form in my eyes and I just cried. I did that until I wasn't able to anymore. I looked up at him and he was already looking at me. "You okay beautiful." My heart dropped is he talking to me. "Uhh yes" I said looking away from him but he grabbed my chin and moved his face closer to mine and he

He reached over me. Wow how dumb of me to think he was going to kiss me. I mean of course I'm not his type he likes girls that actually looks like a girl not me. Fuck! Why did I always do this to myself. "Uhh my bad I was trying to get my phone it's on silent my manager was calling" Keith said "oh um yeah Imma just go I need to get home anyways. Well um if you guys are doing something tomorrow just hit me bro" I said as I was heading to the door I barely gave him the chance to say okay before I closed the door.

When I got home I took me a long hot shower then got in a hot bath and headed to bed. Keith called me twice but I didn't answer. I honestly didn't want to hear from him I knew he wasn't reaching for his phone cause it was on the coffee table. I knew he was scared of what people may think of him because he is with a person like me. But fuck it God is going to send me somebody one day rather it be him or someone else. And I pray it's someone else.

The next morning
I heard my phone ringing and it was my granny. I hurried and answered she was like my best friend. "Heyyy granny" I said smiling ear to ear "hey my sugarplum how you doing baby" my granny said "I'm doing good baby how you doing my love" i said lovingly "I'm doing good but Kay plum I need you to come meet me at your mothers we need to talk" she said in a serious tone. One thing I couldn't do was say no to my granny she was my world "umm yes ma'am I'm otw" I said kinda feeling down "okay my baby and listen dress as so called manly as you need to my beautiful baby" she said and hung up

I pulled the phone from my ear and started to gut one thing about my gran is she ain't got no filter and don't give a damn who don't like it. I did my daily routine and dressed as "manly" as I wanted. It took me about 35 minutes to get to my moms house. I saw my granny at the screen door waving she was so small compared to my 5'9 height she was 4'11 I got my height from my dad he was 6'5 and my mom was 5'0 lol crazy right.

She opened the door and hugged me tightly. I sighed in relief as I could feel her peaceful spirit calm my troubled one because of the situation I was in. She whispered in my ear "you are strong my love remember that never allow yourself to be belittled" then she kissed my cheek and pulled away and led me to the living room where I seen my mother. She looked and me then looked away like she didn't see me. Yeah it hurt but I wasn't gone let her see that.

My grandma sat beside my mother and I sat in the chair beside them that was cater cornered to them "So Nina what's the problem with you two and please speak cause I will go off" she said in a calm voice I smirked trying to hold my laugh in my mother started to speak "Well if this so called girl wouldn't dress like a man I would be very pleased. I mean what for are you gay like is that what it is that's so disgusting. God didn't make a woman for a wom" I cut her off quickly "See that's where you got me fucked up" my mom looked at me like I was crazy but my granny giggled I continued "You always saying what God don't like but you had me out of wedlock and you are judgmental. You think God like any of that shit you know what I'm outta here" I got up and started to walk out then I stopped " and oh yeah I'm pretty good at eating pussy maybe you should ask your fucking friends how "nasty" and gay I really am bitch"