8 | Friends To Lovers

Not edit and may suck.

Janae

"Oh my god  Keith  I swear to God if you don't put me down!" I  yelled as he carried me through the backyard on his shoulder.

"Never!" He chuckled.

You and Keith have been best friends since you were ten. Ever since the day you moved in next door to him, you two have talked every day. For twelve   years. Today is memorial day and his mom was having a cookout. Of course, Keith was acting an ass.

"Jenny! Can you please tell your son to put me down??" You pleaded once Keith went over to the grill to get a hot dog. He then handed you one stretching his arm behind him.

"Hot dog?" He asked.

You snatched the frank out of his hand and muffled a sarcastic 'thanks'.

"Keith, put y/n down." Jenny said coming out with the potato salad.

"But mo-oom," Keith whined like a little kid.

"She asked you to put her down more than once, so anything she does to you is out of my hands."

An idea sparked in your mind and the next thing you knew, you were pinching at Keith's butt.

"Ouch ouch! OK geeze I'll put you down." He finally said.

He lowered you onto the grass and as if on queue, more people began to file in. Friends and family. You saw some of your friends and Keith's cousins. Some of  us  were all around the same age just about.

After the sun set, everyone brought the lawn chairs together to watch the fire works. Of course Keith and I had to sit next to each other. The light of the fire works bounced off of your skin and Keith couldn't help but notice. He noticed your smile as you watched the fire works in awe. "Um, Janae?"

"Hm?" I said , not taking your eyes off of the exploding colors.

"You remember how you said that you wished that August would've kissed you on the fourth? Because you always wanted to be kissed under the light of fire works?"

You snapped you head in his direction and nodded before saying 'yeah'.

"Well, to be honest, I uhh... I told him not to kiss you. He would've if I didn't tell him not to."

"Keith, why would you do that?" You asked furrowing your eye brows almost fed up with him.

"Because I wanted to kiss you." Before you could respond, you felt his soft lips on yours. His lips tasted like crush soda. His hand rested softly on your neck as he eased you. The eruptions in your stomach seemed stronger than fire works. Your heart beat fast, like being on a roller coaster. Every part of that kiss was amazing. You hadn't heard the hooting and hollering until you two broke the kiss. But that wasn't all, you two went back in for more, one more time before your mom and Jenny came to break it up.

"Alright, alright that's enough." They said.

Yours and his eyes stayed glued to eachother's and you felt something different when you looked at him. You felt that he belonged to you. You felt that he was perfect. And he felt the same about you.

"About damn time..." You heard Kevin big mouth said.

"Boy shut up with your ugly ass need to get a new hair line lookin ass" Keith said mean mugging Kevin.

"Keith why you got to be so mean to him" I said trying not to laugh.

" You shut up to before you get this dick"

"Yes daddy"

After the fireworks was done me and Keith decided to head to Keith house and chill (no really).  We pulled up to his house and we took no hesitation getting out of the car and rushing inside.

He pushed me against the door kissing and sucking on my neck only to leave a large purple spot while we both kicked off our shoes.. I pushed him onto the bed taking off his clothes slowly teasing him.

"C'mon Nae baby I hate that teasing shit." He said while unbuckling my jeans and taking off my blouse.

"Lay down so I can ride you, babe." I said with a innocent look on my face and he pulled off his boxers and did what you said.

I then rode him as fast as I could because I've been craving him all day

"Baby I'm about to come." He said moaning and groaning my name over and over again

"Come with me babe." I said

And instantly on that count of three we both released.

"Nae"

"Yeah" I said.

"I really like you and I was wondering if you could be my girlfriend" he said kinda nervous.

"Yes Keith I would love to be your girlfriend"

And with that we both went into a deep sleep with a smile on our face.

NayOnFleek sorry it took so long.