10 | Spoiled

Warning ⚠️ this is ass

Keith

"Keith can I please just get it"  YN said whining like a little child

" No you can't get it and stop bugging me about some damn purse that you will never use." I said now irritated.

Me and my spoiled ass girlfriend YN was supposed to go to the mall to talk to some people about this meet and greet thing i'm doing.But no the spoiled brat saw some Michael Kors purse knowing damn well she got a whole bunch of purse, matter of fact she got a whole not a half a whole ass room full of purses and half that shit she don't even use. Knowing damn well we need that room for our unborn child nursery. That's right she pregnant, one month pregnant and it's mine, I had to make sure to put a baby in her when i first laid my eyes on her, soon she gonna be my wifey, shhhhhh don't tell her. And plus we have a five year old daughter and she don't even act like this (she from a different relationship).

"But why baby I want it " she said pouting.
"YN cut the shit i said no and that's final, Melody  don't even act like this"
"Yes she does, she doesn't do it around you" she says whining.
"Well my answer is still no"

After I said that she got mad she didn't talk to me the rest of the time we are at the mall.

At Home

YN

As we pulled up in the driveway I got out slamming the car door. When ever we go out to the mall or somewhere he would always get me something but this time he never say no. I'm not trying to be a hoe and use him for is money which I'm not, ever since we start dating he would always say that when ever you with me you don't need to buy anything I got you and ever since then he brought my daughter clothes, shoes, and etc. but for him to say no is a shocking.

"Aye quit slamming my expensive car door like that"
"Fuck you" I said flicking him off and walking in the house.
"YN you seriously getting mad over a purse, you got a whole damn room full with purses and you getting mad"
"Fine your right" I said mumbling.
"What what was that, I can't hear"
"Fine your right" I said longer. 
"I love you but you not off the hook"
" What do you mean" I said confused.

He picked me up bridal style and we got busy.

•••

This sucks but it's whatever.