That's What They Told Me

That's What They Told Me written by frosenn. All rights reserved. Copyrights © 2020. 

No plagiarism. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Disclaimer: Based on a random writing prompt. This is sort of a Dark Romance with a touch of Mystery, Fantasy, and Amatory. Thus, you may encounter several explicit content not suitable for young audiences so read at your own risk.

If you have serious trust issues, this story is not for you.

IMPORTANT

For our newcomers, welcome! Expect that this story will surely torture your mind in the beginning. You will likely encounter riddles and tricky parts, causing you to harvest a bundle of questions, clues, and curiosities along the way, especially in the previous parts. But confusion is inevitable because it's on purpose. You are not alone.

But rest assured that by keen observation and patience, you will have your answers to your questions bit by bit without spoiling yourself. I assure you that it will be worth it. Just trust me.

Also, I strictly discourage spoilers in this story because where's the thrill in that? After all, this is a mystery. And everyone's gonna play Sherlock ;)

Prepare yourselves for a mind-blowing stuff. Enjoy reading!

Start: July 01, 2020
End: December 02, 2020