Prologue

Prologue

"Open your legs," he whispered drunkly.

Without ado, I obliged willingly like a four-year-old kid desperate for her doll toy. But needless to say, what's in front of me was far from a mere toy.

It was hard, huge, and saluting—something erecting. Something restricted to children.

My lips twitched at that thought.

Children...

Even with these fiery sensations I was enduring, I groaned at the back of my head chanting I'm not a fucking child anymore. Not even a little girl. Definitely not.

I confirmed it when a soft moan fled to the thin air, apparently coming from my mouth.

His expert middle finger teased the entrance of my flesh even between the thin cloth of my underwear. Whilst the other hand was kneading my mounds alternately.

Namumungay ang mga mata, pinagmasdan niya ang ginagawa kaya hindi ko maiwasang mapagaya. Ngunit bago ko pa man maiyuko ang sariling ulo, muli akong naliyo nang siilin niya ng uhaw na halik ang aking mga labi.

"Hmmm. So good..." he whispered to my ear before he nibbled it when he felt my hand stroking his delicacy.

"How good?" pilya kong bulong pabalik sa kabila ng pananabik, ginagalingan nang husto ang kontribusyon dahil sa papuri.

He grinned at my words, drifting his eyes on me to answer it properly.

"As good as my cock inside you... But let's see if it's true?"

I whimpered when he finally got rid of my panty—the only fabric I was wearing that night. Now we're both naked. I bit my lip seductively as I examined his virile built before me.

Nanatili akong nakahiga sa kama habang nakaluhod siya sa bandang ibaba ko, siwalat na siwalat ang kanyang kabuuan.

The corner of his lips rose... very, very proud.

"Done giving me a once-over?" he taunted.

I rolled my eyes as I massaged my own breasts to seduce him. Or more like, to test the monster in him.

Tulad ng inaasahan, tila nawala ito sa sarili habang pinapanuod ako sa buong pusong serbisyo. Lalong bumigat ang kanyang mga talukap, bahagyang napapaawang ang mga labi dahil sa munting palabas na hatid ko.

Gusto kong tawanan ang reaksiyon nito. Pero pinili kong huwag.

"Puro ka yabang. Tiklop ka rin agad," I taunted before lifting my body to kneel on the bed, too.

Not wanting to be outshined, he licked his lips as he retrieved his dominant demeanor.

"Let's see about that. I'm not arrogant for nothing you know..." he warned, kneading his fingers against my slit while rubbing his member with the other hand.

"Take it off," he said in the middle of kissing and grinding inside me.

Eyes squeezed shut, I bit my lower lip to suppress my incoming scream when he pounded real hard inside me.

The squeaky sound of the bed due to the force we're making was making me more lightheaded, injecting more corrupted images in my head even without the art of mirrors.

Damn, I could still see us pounding with each other.

"Take it off, Yen..."

"H-Huh?"

I got confused. I don't know if it was because of the influence of our activity or the remark itself. Maybe both. I mean, what's to take off if I have nothing now?