The death of (Y/N)

Norma watched as you and Norman sat in the living room, knees touching as you both sat cross legged, discussing the homework that was sat beside you. the two of you laughed and chatted quietly, making Norma feel even more left out when Norman didn't even glance up at her when she tried to talk with him.

"I think it's time (Y/N) went home." Norma snapped.

"But Mother (Y/N) was going to stay for dinner." Norman said quickly.

"We have things to do." Norma snapped.

"It's alright I can go home and we can finish this over lunch." You grabbed your things and stuffed them in your bag as you followed Norman to the door.

"Goodnight (Y/N)." Norman said and hugged you quickly before letting you go.

It had started to rain as you wondered back home, it was a short walk and it was just getting dark so you didn't mind the walk. Dylan pulled up next to you and beeped.

"You need a lift home, it's about to start thundering." He offered.

"Thanks." You muttered and climbed into the truck.

"I'm guessing you and Norman will need a lift to school tomorrow to." He mumbled and you nodded.

"I don't think Norma likes me." You said eventually and Dylan chuckled.

"Norma doesn't like anyone." He chuckled and pulled up outside your house.

*******************************************

You slowly trudged up to the front door, waving to Dylan who grinned and waved back, Norman had been called out of school early but normally he texted to tell you if he couldn't meet up.

"Norman?" You called out as you knocked on the door.

"Can I help you?" Norma snapped as she yanked open the door.

"No I was just stopping by to see if Norman was ok." You muttered.

"Do you think I can't take care of my son?" She snapped suddenly. "Is that why you're here to steal him away!"

You let out an involuntary shriek as she shoved you and you thundered down the stairs, each step forcing a soft oomph of air from your lungs. Dylan shouted and hurried over to help you but it was too late Norma had already taken her anger out on you.

"Mother?" Norman asked from the porch.

"This is what happens, outsiders want to take you away!" Norma raved, not making much sense but Norman's chest heaved as he followed her gaze and found you, staying quiet as he hurried inside.

"Norman?" Dylan asked as he found his brother slumped against his bed.

"I loved (Y/N), and Mother killed her." Norman sniffled before breaking down.

Dylan moved so he could comfort Norman, the pair ignoring Norma's attempt to get them downstairs.