Three of us

Warnings: Sex, threesome, watching, masterbation

Dylan smiled when he opened the front door to find you stood in front of him, it had taken him weeks to convince both you and Norma that you should work at the hotel and live at the house with them but finally, you gave in.

"Finally, your stuffs been here for a week." Dylan muttered as he tugged you inside.

"Hi Norman." You say as he pulls you towards the stairs and past the living room.

"H... Hi... (Y/N)." Norman stuttered.

As soon as you were up in your room Dylan had his arms around you, slipping his hand under your shirt as you unpacked. Neither of you noticed Norman watching you as Dylan slid his hands into your jeans, drawing out a moan as he teased you.

You lifted your arms and wrapped them around Dylan's neck, Norman swallowed as his brother's hands trailed up your stomach, slipping under the cups of your bra so he could massage the soft flesh.

"Norma's out, we could have some fun." Dylan muttered as he sucked a purple bruise onto your collarbone.

Before you could talk Norman stumbled and nudged the door, both of you facing him causing him to stutter and blush, his eyes still on you. Dylan chuckled and glanced at you as you blushed, realizing Norman was watching the two of you, something mischievous flickered in Dylan's eyes and he helped his brother stand.

"You know Norman, of you're going to watch us you might as well learn something, right (Y/N)?" Dylan grinned as you as you blushed and glanced from the gawking teen to Dylan.

"I guess." You said suspiciously.

"Well then, little brother have a seat." Dylan muttered, kicking your dresser chair towards the end of the bed as Norman shuffled across the room to it.

Norman's breath hitched as Dylan span you to face him, hands running over you until you were comfortable with the situation he'd got you into, tugging your shirt over your head as he stroked a thumb over the curve of your breasts.

He used his thumbs to tug the straps of your bra down, causing Norman to let out a choked gasp, your eyes fluttered shut as Dylan slid his hands into the cups of your bra and bit on your earlobe.

Dylan slowly stripped you off and sat you at the foot of your bed, spreading your legs and wrapping your arms around his neck as he spread your folds, letting his fingers teas over your clit as your back arched against him.

Norman ran a hand over his hard on through his jeans, watching intently as his brother teased you while stripping the clothes off you both. Dylan lay down so you could ride him, glancing at the gawping teen who was almost catatonic at the sight of you now completely bare, before lining himself with your entrance and pulling you down onto him.

A loud moan rolled from your throat as he let you sink all the way down, the two of you forgot about Norman who'd unbuttoned his jeans enough to palm his hard on as he watched you bounce up and down on Dylan who was grunting as he encouraged you to keep up the rough pace.

The hand Dylan had placed on your hip lowered as he pressed on your clit with his thumb, your fingernails dug into his shoulders as you clenched around him, he pulled you down to kiss you as he blew his load and began running his hands over you to draw your own high out.

You came hard and collapsed into Dylan who wrapped his arms around you, chuckling against your neck when Norman sputtered and let out a gasp.