10k Special News

OMG, guys! Bride of the Blood Emperor has already reached 10,000 reads! 

Thank you guys for your continuous patronage for this story. Without you this story will not continue to go on. I also want to say that as a beginner author, this is really a big achievement already. I'm happy that even though my writing is not that very good, you guys are still there to read my work.

(Haha! I'm trying not cut those onions here!)

And so, for this very special occasion, I will be posting 10 chapters for the next update. 

Whoa?! 10 chapters?! Are you serious? Can you really do it? 'Coz you know you're kinda lazy and you tend to procrastinate now and then.

Yes, my friends, I am serious. I can do 10 updates specially just for you guys.

And yes, I will be posting the 10 updates, this weekend. These chapters will be dedicated to all this story's readers but...

But?!

But of course there will be special dedications for the book's Top 10 Patrons.

Hm, I wonder who are those 'Patrons'.

So, that's for our 10k special news, again, thank you guys. Words can never express how much I really want to thank you guys. See you in the next updates! 

Before we officially end it here, here's a song for all of you. Let's all enjoy it together.
(DISCLAIMER: The song is not mine. All rights belongs to the original owner.)