Chapter 8 : Cure

Y/n's POV

I arrived at my mansion. I park my car inside the garage. I shut the engine off. And I unlocked the door and entered the house.

I never forget to unlock the door back. As I turn around, i got startled.

"My god, Jennie. YOu scared me to death." I still touch my heart.

She still on her dress. With exposed her bare shoulder.

She caressed my left cheek. HIs thumb then trace my lips. I closed my eyes. I felt shivering over my body. I love her touch. I just wanna felt her love. I wish the time will stop at this moment.

Then I opened my eyes. SHe pull me by my nape close enough to same level of her.

close and close. Now, our lips just one inch apart. I expect a kiss but I get none.

She whisper to my ear. "Lets go upstairs. I will be you cure. I will heal the wound."

What a teased.

I followed her to upstairs at my own bedroom. Yeah JEnnie and I have separated room. I might cant control myself if we stay on same room every night.

Jennie's POV

I was about to kiss him. But, i dont want to make a first move. Teased is interesting you know.

I treat the wound which is located at back of his head.

As I finished settle it down. I asked him, "Y/n.. why you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Save me." 

"I told you before right. I will protect you." HE smiled.

Its suspicious. He's is not a tough man back then .

Our childhood..I'm the one who used to save him.

Flashback

"Go away ! go away" I heard a boy cried at the park.

I think like I know who is the boy. I approach to the scene.

I saw Y/N crying. He hold his knee close to his chest as other boys kicking him.

YEah Y/n with his glasses on childhood. A nerd type.

"HEy stop that !"

one of the bully walk to me. he bend down to make he same level as me. "What if I dont want?"

I crossed my arm. "Well, we will see"

I quickly kick his balls and he groaned in pain. all of the bullies run away. I smirked.

I approach Y/n and help him to stand up.

"Thanks" he mumbled.

"No problem Y/n. You need to treat me milk ice cream. Now lets go."

I grab his hand and run to buy the ice cream.

End Flashback

"Jennie.. Jenn .." he snapped his finger at me.

"Uh?"

"You seems like spacing out."

"Im okay." he smiled.

"Okay Jen. I think I need to take a rest." he said. He start take off his blazer and unbuttoning his shirt.

His abs ! Wow ! Wait I'm not pervert.

"Take a picture . It will last longer Jen." He said to me and pinch my cheek.

I feel my cheeks turning to red as tomato. I quickly run from his room and entered mine.