Chapter 26 : Spill it out

Y/N's POV

My eyes opened when I heard children giggling.. I found myself laying on the grass. I never seen this place before. Why I become more relax in this place? I stood up. I keep walking.

Soon I found my father sat alone with my late grandfather at the bench. I approach them. I missed them so much. I run to my father. "Appa !! I miss you !!" I hug my father. I broke the hug then I hug my late grandfather as well.

We talked to each other. We laughed.

Jisoo's POV

Mr Yang have delay our new comeback promotion because of Jennie's problem. I dont care what JEnnie try to hide from us. As long as she will become okay and happy. Lisa, Rose and I cant do anything. We just can comfort Jennie and ask her to keep strong. Lisa and Rose keep on crying with JEnnie beside Kim Y/N. Its not like I dont have heart to cry. But all my sadness cant be describe with tears.

"Girls, excuse me." Im not waiting for their reply. I just straight away exit the room and sit at the outside chair. I regret for hitting Y/N last time. HE must faced a lot of terrible situation. YEah I have crush on him since Jennie told us they have to get married last two years. But, I dont have any intentions to snatch him from Jennie. Because Jennie is like my younger sister. I will be hurt when she is unhappy.

"Kim Jisoo shi.. what are you doing here alone?" My thoughts interrupted by someone.

Then he sat beside me. "Dr Kim Enn , hi.." I awkwardly smile and look at him.

" I awkwardly smile and look at him

His smile is killing me sometime. Eh what Im saying !

"Jisoo shi.. are you okay? YOu seems like spacing out.."

"Well first of all just call me Jisoo. drop the formality. Second, i think Im okay. "

He chuckled. "Why you laugh?"

"Jisoo...Im a doctor. Stress is the easiest condition that I can track you know."

Gosh i mess up with wrong person !

" I just worried about Jennie condition."

"Are you worried of Jennie or my brother?"

"Wha-what do you mean?"

He look straight into my eyes. "Jisoo, I'm a man. The way you look into my brother. I know you like him. You just like him and you are too blind to notice another man that love you."

"Dr Kim Enn, care to explain?"

"Just call me Enn. Drop the formality." Enn like seriously imitate me.

I slapped his hand.

"Yah Jisoo. its hurt."

Enn's POV

Why this girl too blind to notice I like her. The last time I am the one who give me my coat to her when she keep shivering. But her eyes always keep on my brother.

"Enn. dont act too late to confess.." My brother's word keep on playing at my head.

"Enn..Are you with me?" Jisoo snapped his finger in front of my eyes.

"Ye--yes I am." Gosh why Im shuttering?

"Care to explain further?"

"Well Jisoo... I need to tell you something. BUt I hope you will not ignore me after what Im saying."

She nodded. She still have eye contact with me. "Go on."

"Kim Jisoo... I ... I..I--"

"You what KIm Enn?? Spill it out !"

I startled with her interrupt. "GOsh Kim Jisoo I like you. No! I fall in love you but you are too blind to notice it !"

Her eyes widened. Her jaws dropped.

"You love me?" Thats all that she can say.

I avoid her eye contact. "Yes. But its okay if you didnt love me back. But just let me love you."

With that I left her alone right there.

Gosh I ashamed with myself !!

Rose's POV

"What unnie? He said he love you?" I asked Jisoo.

"Can you keep your volume down? YOu might scared others."

"So what will you do unnie? Have you move on from Kim Y/N oppa?"

"I dont know either Rose."

I just hope what the best for our bandmate. Only JEnnie didnt know Jisoo have crush on y/n.

Jennie's POV

I keep waiting y/n beside him. I lost appetite to eat. I miss his touch. I miss his lips. If only I can turn back the time. I will appreciate him as much as I can.

I stare at his face. He look calm. I turn behind. Y/N's father still in coma state as well. HIs wife keep waiting beside him as well. Seems like we have same situation. WE waiting for our love to get up. I rest my chin with my palm and keep my eyes on y/n.

As I watch him.. his finger move slowly.

"Y/N oppa..." He still not open his eyes. But he keep move his finger.

"Yeobo !" I heard Mrs KIm called his husband.

Then we heard aloud sound through the heart monitor beside y/n's father.

Y/n's heart monitor turn to loud sound.

But why the monitor show the straight line??

"What happen??" Rose, Lisa and Jisoo approach us.

I lost my words.

The door burst to open reveal Enn run to us with the other doctors and nurse.

Enn check Y/N/s pulse. The other doctor came to check Mr Kim's pulse as well.

Enn's face turn to worried face.

I grab Enn's arm. He look at my hold to him and look at me.

"Enn.. please save them..."

He pat my shoulder. "We will try our best. NOw please let us do our job." He assure me with smile.

The rest of us start to walk away. But Im not forget to kiss y/n's cheek first before heading out. I saw Enn whisper something to Jisoo. I wonder why Jisoo blushing. I just shrugged it.

--time skipped---

We keep waiting outside. Its been half an hour. i cant stop keep walking and walking in front of my parents and others.

"Jennie, can you please sit down? You make me dizzy." Lisa said to me.

I bit my lips. Im scared of losing.

Not long after that, Enn exit the room with his team.

Im the first one to approach him.

"Enn !! HOw is it?"

Enn keep silent and bow his head down.

"Enn!!" I shake his body.

"Jen, calm down.." Jisoo put her arm to my shoulder.

Enn clear his throat. "JEnnie... eomma, Mr Kim Bum, Mrs Sandra Kim...im sorry..."

I grab Enn's collar. "What do you mean by sorry?" I sternly said.

"Sorry ... Y/N.."

Note:
So who's gonna survive? Kim Y/N or his father?
Jennie need Y/N but remember Mrs Kim need her husband and her son as well 😲

Stay tuned for the next chapter..

Thanks for reading guys 😘