Chapter 20 : Just Let Me Love YOu

Y/N's POV

"How do I look in your eyes Jen?" I managed to ask her.

In the same time I think myself.

Is it necessary for me to reveal who I am?

Is it necessary for me to tell her that our marriage contract will end soon?

i snapped it out from my mind.

She's still no answer.

I sat beside her. I stare at her.

I grab her face to turn to me.

I still staring her eyes. Our eyes locked.

"JEn, Im sorry. Im sorry for hurting you. What I want you to know is I Love you very much. About that incident, i swear she's the one who kiss me not me."

Then there is thunder suddenly make her jumped in surprised and hugged me. I caressed her back smoothly. Then she broke the hug.

"Y/N..how will I sure you are not cheating on me? I am too phobia to face this situation. I used to be cheated before. It broke my heart more if my husband, my only man kiss another girl. Care to convinced me?"

I gulped. My mind said just told her everything. But my tongue didnt corporate well.

"See. Even you didnt manage to confident with yourself. HOw come you will make me believe you? YOu know what. Im not sure I still love you or not Kim Y/N."

Her last word make my heart ache. Its pain. More pain compared to the slapped on my face just now.

"NOw get out."

"But Jen, I.."

"Get out."

I stepped outside from her room. Rose frowned look at me. I just smile bitterly at her and walk out from the dorm.

I went to my car and drove our from the parking lot. Right in front of the YG building which means I can see the view of her dorm I manage to stop my car.

Its raining outside. I dont care. I get out from the car. I cry.

How could my life like this?

Am I not deserved to be love?

I kneel down there as the rain keep wash me. I hope the rain will wash me from the sadness and heartbroken.

Jennie's POV

Its not like I hate him. I just mad at him. I love him so much. He bring happiness in my life.

I just cant accept his answer. Its not prove enough.

I sit at couch of living room. Rose approach me.

"Unnie.."

"uhm?"

"DOnt you want to look at your husband? HE got slapped twice by Jisoo unnie and get punched on his stomach by Lisa."

I look at her. I got startled. "Wh-Why I didnt notice?"

Rose sighed. She hold my hand. "Unnie. Thats means..You didnt notice his love towards you. For your information, he's still in front of this building kneel down."

With that information I didnt care bout what I'm wearing. I just get out from the dorm and press the elevator to G floor.

I quickly run to approach him. He still kneel down. I stand right in front of him.

"Y/n?"

He look up at me. He stand up and walk closer to me.

"Jen, whatever it is. I love you. I love you although you not love me." I could hear his sound cracked cause of crying.

He cupped my face. He caressed my cheek.

I still love him. BUt my ego control me to say it.

I dont know when my tears start falling to my cheek. 

"Y/N .. I lo--" He cut me off.

"Jen, let me love you." With that he kissed me.

I close my eyes.

I kiss him back. 

The kiss seems to be calm and slow

We didnt care the rain wash over us. As long as Im with Kim Y/N.

I pull away.

"Take care Jen. Go inside. YOu may got sick."

I run back inside. I watch him hop in his car and drove away from this building.

I went to the elevator.

I pressed the button to the dorm floor.

I sigh.

Why It must be you?

Why it must be you i fall in love to?

Ding !

The elevator reach the dorm floor.

I was about to step out from the lift. BUt someone push me back at lift. I cant see their face.

"WHo are you?!"

"Somebody hel--!" TWo men struggling to shut my mouth. One of them pull a handkerchief from his pocket and cup to my nose. I feel dizzy and I cant see anything . Then I blackout. 

Note:

Who are the two men?