Chapter 22 : Save Me

Y/N's POV

Now we are on the way to the mentioned warehouse.

My Father insist to follow us as well. BUt we come separately. Cause I promised the culprit to come alone.

I ride my bike there. I stopped my bike under the tree. I roger them using our invisible microphone.

"Mr Kang. Im arrived. Once you arrived with my father, dont come in until i said so."

"But sir.."

"Just do it. I gotta go."

I jog slowly and I hid behind the big tree. I grab my small binocular and peek what happen inside. There is a few guard inside. THe most important is I saw Jennie Kim as well with her father. Still tied up there. I keep my binocular back.

4 persons outside guarding the warehouse. I communicate back with my team.

"Mr Kang.."

"Yes sir."

"have you arrived? "

"yes sir."

"help me to grab the guard attention right here. you know what i mean."

"yes i do sir."

with that i dont know where Mr Kang come from. He walk to them and ask something.

I took this chance to forward roll without they knowing.

Mr Kang's POV

Yeah its how I cover up my chief.

I walk to the guard.

"Bro, I think I lost. Do you mind you show me the way?"

They frowned. But Im not scared. Cause I saw y/n already behind them.

"Can you get out of here?" One of them push me. Another one try to shoot me but thank god y/n smack their head.

Its less than a minute y/n fighting for of them without using gun. And they knocked out. 

"Mr Kang, drag them out and shut their mouth."

I nodded.

"Remember my order."

Y/n's POV

I think there is less than 20 another guard inside as I peek just now. I kick the door hard and enter there by myself. 

They gasped "Shit ! " 

One of them noticed me and try to shoot me. But my hands work fast to shoot him first.

"Oppa !!!" Jennie screamed.

I try my best to avoid the bullet from them. NOw we have shooting competition right here.