01 | Giving the manga a chance

- Chapter 01 -

Giving the manga a chance

"Ano, Hiro-nii, will you finally start reading Masashi's manga? Or just watch the anime? It is brilliant, I can guarantee this to you!"

Currently, I was sitting lazily on the couch inside the living room of my house with my older sister Aiko trying to convince me to read her best friend's popular creation. Yeap, you guessed right; Masashi Kishimoto is my sister's best friend and Aiko is pressuring me to start reading "Naruto", the world-spread manga everyone is talking about. Or just the Otakus slash geeks of my class.

My big brown eyes were giving my sister a cold glare, my teeth gritting. "For the millionth time, Aiko, HECK NO. I'm not going to end up like those lone geeks of my school who know by heart all the lines from all the Star Wars' movies! Just shut up and leave me alone, mkay?" I almost yelled at her ironically, balling my hands into two tight fists.

This thing was going on about a day now. Aiko was trying to make me a crazy Otaku gal like her but noooo, I'm not going to end up like her- 21 and a complete childish illustration with stubbornness and anger issues! We had been living in Japan since the moment we were born (that's how she met Masashi) and the last two years we were living in a huge house, in America. Masashi was actually paying us some visits when he was near for some AnimeCons or however those crappy things are called and my sister was trying to convince me to read his manga because she said that it is important to him to know that at least we like it. Yeah, not like over 100.000 people are dying to tell him their full of fangirling comments opinion about his well-written and plotted manga.

"Hiro-nii~~~ Just please? Pretty please? Just the first 100 chapters- they are not that many!!"

I swear, if I hadn't learned how to restrain my anger, my sister's head would have been already collided with the solid floor while the rest of the body was going to be burnt together with her "precious" manga. I sighed and buried my face in my palms, gritting my teeth in annoyance while some nerves popped on my head. "Alright, alright, just give me the damn comic book so I can finish this one hour earlier!"

"It is not a comic book! It is a manga! Japanese comic book! There's a damn difference between them-"

"Just give it to me already!!" I yelled frustrated and all she did was just pout and throw me an almost square booklet which had a weird orange-headed guy with the words "Volume 1" on the book cover. Sighing, I opened the manga and started getting lost in the majestic world of its illustrations.

~*~*~*~*~

My eyes shot up to the mythical battle- the 4th Shinobi World War. Before you say anything, YES, I became addicted to Naruto. Damn my sister... She was actually laughing at my face when I asked her to give me the name of a site where I could read the rest of the manga and she ended up with a fat lip and a black eye. Hehe.

Seriously, Naruto became my addiction. My favorite character is Naruto, that cutieeee~~! I really do love him and needless to say that my room is full with posters of him or with Team 7 or with the sweetheart Kiba and Akamaru. Another character I truly love is Kakashi, the Copy Cat Ninja!

A soft knock on the door made me lose my concentration to the chapter and groan, shooting a death glare at the door, "Whaaaatt?!"

"Hiro-nii, Masashi is here! Come, food is ready~!" I heard my sister's voice yell from outside my door, sending goosebumps to my body. I released a sigh and closed the manga (I had bought the latest volume) and made my way out of the room, running down the stairs and entering the kitchen.

"Ah, Hiro, come and join us," a male voice greeted me and I turned my head to see the famous mangaka, Masashi Kishimoto, who was sitting besides my sister. I decided to take a seat across them and considered having a proper conversation with Masashi which was completely rare, seeing that the most serious conversation I ever had with him had occcurred a few months ago. Our discussions were usually containing food, TV shows and sometimes anime- I wasn't taking part in the last said ones.

Aiko placed a pot with ramen and some beef-balls in the centre of the table, the tempting aroma of it making me want to eat it all alone. Like Naruto would do. I placed some ramen and beef-balls in my plate, separating the chopsticks and starting eating on my own.

"Ahem," Aiko scolded me and I stopped eating, some ramen hanging from the side of my mouth.

"Wut?" I asked her while munching the rest of the ramen left inside my mouth, making Masashi chuckle softly.

"Ya know, Hiro, you remind me sometimes of Naruto," he exclaimed, making my face brighten-up at the mention of my favorite character.

My sister smirked slightly at the mention of the widespread manga, my sending her some warning glares but as usual, she ignored them. "Ah, Masashi, Hiro started reading "Naruto" and she's been stuck with itin  the past week~ I think she likes it more than gossip and friends."

"Shut up, you!"

"Ah, really? I'm glad to hear that, Hiro," Masashi replied calmly, a small smile displaying on his face. I nodded and continued devouring my ramen, thinking 50 easy ways to kill my sister after lunch.

I just wish that the Naruto world could meet up with me someday.

------------------------------------------

New fanfiction but don't scold, don't scold! I will update it as much as my other fanfictions and I can promise you that this fanfiction will become awesome UwU Special thanks to 7Panda7 for making the cover! Love it dude :D

Thanks for anyone who is reading this and I hope you'll carry on reading until the last chapter! Tell me if you'd like something to appear in my fanfiction- I'll take it into consideration!

Also, I will make a small poll for this fanfiction:

You see, I want Team 7 (except Kakashi) to appear in the fanfiction but I want two other characters to appear as well. I would like you to vote in the comments for two characters between:

> Gaara no Subaku

> Kiba Inuzuka & Akamaru

> Hinata Hyuga

> Shikamaru Nara

Ja ne, my royal readers! :D