05 | Too cliche to happen

- Chapter 05 -

Too cliche to happen

"Eeeh? Why?" I asked shocked as everyone denied going for shopping. I pouted as always and crossed my arms. Why wouldn't they just follow the damn plot?! I want to go for shopping either way! I need to buy new clothes for school because the ones Aiko bought me were bigger than she calculated.

My annoyingly creepy sister adjusted her invisible and non-existent glasses, only to throw a completely ridiculous and lame excuse, "This is too cliche to happen. We should do something more. . . tche, original~"

A vein popped for the millionth time on the side of my head, "Eh? Are you going to write a book about it, idiot?"

"Yeap"

"Whaaa?!"

Aiko gave me one of those sneaky smirks which meant only one thing: she was planning on doing something. Something big and bad. "I will surely make a fan-fiction based on this! Everyone from in here will be included and it's gonna be freakin' awesome! Let's see about the title. . . 'Stuck in the Human World'? Eh. . . 'Parallel Dimensions'? Or maybe. . . 'The Stupid Chronicles: Flipped Worlds'?"

I sweat dropped at the background together with Sakura who had been watching our conversation, "This is even more stupid"

"Oi! My fan-fiction isn't stupid!"

Sighing, I adverted my gaze back to our unexpected visitors who were impatiently waiting for our controversy to be put in an end. "Eeh. . . You can stay in these clothes, I suppose, until further news. I can give some of my clothes to Sakura and I think that Sasuke's shirt is. . . okay?"

"What is bad with my clothes?" Gaara questioned with a tint of annoyance in his voice. "They are showing my superiority and reign in Sunagakure, partly"

I gave him a blunt look which was pinpointing how wrong he was, "S-Sakura-san, follow me" I simply said and motioned to the pink female to follow me. As we went upstairs, I kept wondering. . . What the actual heck am I doing? But this can't be answered until this whole situation will be over. Right or wrong? The same answer again.

"Here" I told Sakura as I handed her a pair of tight jeans and a sleeveless green shirt. She easily changed to the shirt but the problem came when she looked at the pair of jeans like it was some sort of an alien.

I cocked an eyebrow at her, "What? Haven't you wore a jean before?"

"What is a jean?"

"Here we go again" I muttered and took the pants. I showed her the zipper and the button and made a brief example so she could comprehend it. Sakura nodded and she took the jean from my hands. I casually walked out and waited for her to wear the clothes until I heard an acute sound coming from the room, followed by a loud "bang!". I rushed inside and found Sakura in the most awkward position. She was laying on the floor, the jean hanging from her feet while her, erm. . . pink underwear was clearly visible to me.

I quickly covered my eyes but turned my head towards Sakura's direction. "Idiot! What do you think you're doing?!"

"Trying to wear that blue snake's skin!"

"It's called 'jean'!"

After a lot of struggles, whining and awkward positions, Sakura wore the pair of jeans and sat on my bed exhausted. Meanwhile, I had caught my hair in a nerdy ponytail because I was sweating uncontrollably. I was too hot for my own good. . . or it was just the last summer heat. Now that I mention it, school will be starting in three days and I will be leaving the house for a couple of hours. What are the anime characters going to do? I can't just leave them alone in the house! They can even burn it down! Except from Gaara who will be standing on the sidelines, making sandcastles.