03 | Sakura's Girlfriend?

- Chapter 03 -

Sakura's Girlfriend?

I'm currently freaking out. Why, why me? Why do I have to go through all this?

"Ano, you never told us your name. And what this planet is. And how we got in this place. And how you know our names. And h-" Naruto had kept blabbering in my ear for more than half an hour, making me irritated with any possible question he could think of. And me? What was I doing? I was curled up in a ball on the couch like the zombie apocalypse had started.

"Shut up, Naruto" I barked at him as calmly as I could and shot him a death glare or at least tried to.

"Tch" Sasuke clicked his tongue for the umpteenth time, making me lose my sanity completely. As I was rolling over the sofa, my eyes landed on the glass of juice I had almost drank previously. Now, it seemed quite attractive. Hm. . . Two options. One, trying to find a solution about what was going on right now. Two, drink the juice and die from food poisoning. At least I had told Aiko two days ago what I would like to have in my funeral. She had laughed her ass off at me, of course, and was saying that I was being more dramatic than Tamaki Suoh- whoever that guy was.

I decided to pick the first option, knowing that it would be more wise. But when I turned to speak, I had a massive sweat drop. Naruto was trying to pick up a fight with Sasuke, Kiba was flirting with Sakura and Gaara was being the adorable cute panda he always was.

"Erm. . . guys. I need your help with that"

Sasuke grunted in annoyance, "With what?"

I sighed and face palmed at his usual bluntness and arrogance, trying to keep a calm of myself. "The fact that you suddenly popped behind my sofa and you are doing nothing but having a love quarrel with your boyfriend! Damn that SasuNaru!"

An instant blush spread across his cheeks and he looked away, probably mumbling curses under his breath. I decided to ignore it and focus on snapping the others out of it, though I utterly failed. Well, what does Hiro do when nobody listens to her? Massive explosion in three. . . Two. . . One. . .

"NARUTO!"

Everyone turned to look at me, raising an eyebrow at the process. Wow, did that actually work? I'm impressed. But nooo, they had to do it all over again and continue arguing with each other. Then, I did the unexpected. I plopped on the sofa and started crying.

"E-eh. . . Ojou-san! What happened?" Naruto's voice rang in my ear once more, feeling the space near me being occupied by some of them.

I rubbed my eyes childishly and looked at his calm blue eyes with my red blood-shot ones from crying, "I- I. . . I just have to take it off of me!"

Sasuke grunted, "Please tell me you are not talking about your shirt"

"Pervert!" I cried out and balled myself, sulking in an emo corner. My house had lots of them. Aiko was the one who had found them because she was crawling all the time there. I could feel everyone sweat dropping at the background but I didn't give a damn, I just stood there, poking some mushrooms that were starting to grow. I wonder if I can eat them. . . I'm so hungry!

"Oi, guys, retreat in the kitchen!" I ran back at them and shouted, making Lee's youthful state while pointing at the sky.

I received some groans and face palms from the audience but just ignored them and ran in the room. Soon, the part of the Naruto cast summoned around the table, giving me some questioning looks. I slammed my hands on the table and tried to give them a strict look but partly failed.

"Alright! I acknowledge that this isn't a dream and that the hot bishies of Naruto, Akamaru and Sakura are in my house so. . . how in the world am I going to send you back there? Any ideas?"

They looked at each other and shrugged. I mentally face palmed but noticed that Naruto was raising his hand shyly, looking at me with teary eyes. I nodded to give him permission to talk and almost a tear rolled down his cheek, "Ano. . . When are we going to eat? Because I'm so full. . . but I'm so hungry!!" he cried out, making me anime fall on the floor. When I snapped out of it, I saw Kiba raising his hand and I nodded.

"Are you Sakura's girlfriend?"

"HUWAAAAT" I screamed, banging my head on the table. Then, I death glared at Kiba, making Akamaru whine a bit, "How the heck did you think something like that?!"

"Your hair are blue--"

"They are dyed! Dy-ed!!"

"They look like they died indeed"

Okay, that's it. Firstly, they are appearing in my house from nowhere. They made me cry and almost die. But insulting my dyed hair?! Prepare to face the wrath of Hiro!! I slammed my hands on the table and was ready to yell at them for the umpteenth time but Gaara stood up, gazing at me with his green pale eyes.

"Hiro. . . You are the most incredible person in the world. Please. . . can you hear a moment?"

"Yes, Gaara"

"Knock knock"

"Who is it?"

"Marry"

"Marry who?"

"Marry me"

"Human girl. Can you hear me? Hey! Is she dead or something?"

"I think she dozed off. . . Lemme take care of this"

I fell someone shaking me hardly and I yelped, falling on the kitchen's floor with a loud thumping sound. I groaned and rubbed my head, opening one eye to see Kiba smiling victoriously at the rest while the only red head was nodding in approval. What the heck was their problem? Gaara had just said "marry me". . . in my la la land.

"What do you want, stupid red head?" I asked him angrily when I stood up, dusting off myself and glaring (as usual) to them.

If Gaara had eyebrows, I swear one of them would have twitched. But he remained serious and emotionless, just staring at me, "We will stay here until we find a way out. Obito Uchiha was the one who transformed us in here so we don't have any other alliance than time"

"Wow" I exclaimed, applauding him while sitting on a chair across them, "That was deep. And you said-- Wait!! Did you just say that you'll stay in my freaken' house? No way!! If Aiko finds out that I'm using our house as a secret hideout for Naruto characters, she will--"

Sasuke grunted, "Who is Aiko?"

I shivered slightly at the remembrance of my crazy, fangirling sister who was crazy about Naruto. Thank God Kakashi wasn't here or if she had discovered him, she would prison him in her closet and feed him cookies, "Aiko is my older, retarded sister who will make my life go from bad to worst if she meets you face to face. In our house. In the kitchen. Where there are no more ramen left" I glared at Naruto in the last part. That ramen lover had eaten the remaining ramen half an hour ago! Damn him T^T

Suddenly, I heard a clicking on the door and figured out lately that someone had just entered the kitchen. I turned around to yell at the person to leave but it was too late. The brunette's eyes widened and she let the grocery bags fall on the floor, making the scene seem more dramatic than it already was. Yeah, you guessed right. My sister.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!"

 。。。* 。。。*。。。*。。。

 I'm leaving you with a cliff hanger here because welp. . . I'm way too evil >:3 This fanfiction will be officially started (meaning regular updates) when I'll finish one of my other books, Aquaphobia. It will be in a week or so, don't worry ^_^

Please review this chapter and tell me if you liked it~ Also, I want you to tell me any events you want to happen or anything because I don't have many ideas for the beginning. Only for the end and the sequel, lol .__.

This chapter is dedicated to @nini_loveU (Dimitra) for being an awesome person and bugging me to update~! She really does like this book after all xD Thank you for voting and commenting!