08 | Ships are Sailing

- Chapter 08 -

Ships are Sailing

Imagine yourself being stuck in a closet with the hottest male character of Naruto in the history of fandoms. Impossible, right? Think again because I'm currently in this situation and my whole body shaking is making things worst. The possibilities of us getting out of the janitor's closet unharmed and not getting caught by anyone and therefore, misjudged, are one in a billion. But let's beat the odds and take the risk- who knows, that one possibility in a billion may be that time.

"Uh. . . Gaara, mind rubbing against me so we can get out of here?" I asked and waited for the red head's response. Yet, all he did was to stare at me dumbstruck or like Sasuke had appeared behind me. Wait- has he?

". . . What. . . ?"

I paused the moment and let myself think before realizing that I had just said something pervy about him out loud. Without any intentions. In front of him. Kami-sama, please make everything disappear or help me rewind this moment and make everything go back to normal.

As if God had seriously heard me, the door I was leaning on opened and for god's shake, I lost my balance and fell behind. I managed to hold myself from the door's handle in the last minute and prevent the fantabulous fall on the floor which would have been absolutely hilarious and would attract the attention of all the students of the school. However, Gaara wasn't that fortunate. Without his sand protecting him and holding him on his feet, he fell flat on the floor and face-planted on it. I would have laughed so hard if he wouldn't be capable of killing me.

A silent growling sound was heard behind me and that moment, I became a protagonist in a horror movie. Sasuke was standing besides the door, holding the handle. So he was the culprit who opened the door! If only I could make his life a living hell. . . But those red glowing eyes are telling me quite the opposite. Time to follow Dora's orders and run the fuck out!

I threw a toilet paper roll I had found in the closet to Sasuke and began running down the hallway. Nothing was going to get in my way. Not even the students. Not even the teachers. Not even the- Oh hey, is that a vending machine?b

I paused my movements and stood in front of the holy vending machine. The only vending machine of our school. Seeing as it had only one granola bar left, my eyes shined and I immediately took a two-dollar bill from my pocket. I entered it in the machine and pressed the correct button, watching as the chocolate bar was slowly slipping off the steel bar and how its wrapper was shining brightly like a diamond- I mean, shining under the light. Once it had fallen, I snatched it and clumsily unwrapped it. Its perfect chocolate-covered appearance greeted me with its magnificent aroma swooning around the place, inviting me to bite it and uncover its insides. Too seductive.

Just as I was ready to literally gulp down the treat, a hand grabbed the bar and with a small tightening of it, the bar kind of exploded and. . . All the means of living were completely destroyed.

"The. . . Th-The. . . The-the-the. . . The precious granola bar!"

I fell on my knees dramatically and held the (now dead) treat in both of my hands, sobbing with all of the rage of the Naruto characters throughout the series. But it was too late now. The granola bar had already. . . I clenched my firsts after leaving the bar down on the floor and I could feel the burning passion of killing an Uchiha right now.

"Uchiha-"

"He has already left."

The sudden announcement brought me back on my two feet and I realized with surprise that it was the truth; there was no sign of the not-emo-dude. Instead, Gaara was standing one meter away from me, looking bored as heck. However. . .