(Song) Preference #13: Eyes Closed - In Real Life

•Eyes Closed - In Real Life•

Jack:              

'Even with my Eyes Closed your beautiful'

Jack knew you were insecure most of the time. Especially in dresses. (Im sorry if this isn't you. I just figured I'd use one of my biggest insecurities.)

You were getting ready for an album release party you and the boys were throwing for just you and friends. You decided you wanted to make your self look nice. Going to your full length mirror you looked at you in the dress and sighed.

(Sorry if u wouldn't wear this, if not, imagine something different...yes I realise I made a pun)
Jack came into your room to see you frowning. He automatically knew what was up.

"Love, you know you don't have to dress up for anything. (Y/n) you know it's just going to be me, you, the guys, our manager, and the guys girls."

"Do you think im beautiful Jack? Don't just say yes because im your girlfriend."

"Yes. Forever and always you will be beautiful. Even with my eyes closed your beautiful."

Daniel:

"God, help me
I'm wrapped around your finger
My friends think I'm hallucinating"

Daniel calls you the most beautiful girl in the world, beside his mom. He does anything for you because he's just that whipped.

The rest of Why Don't We didn't believe he could have such a beautiful girl like yourself.

End Of Story.

Jonah:

"She a real one so I never gotta question"

Jonah admires how your always yourself when you go out in public. You don't out on an act. He thinks your the kindest person he has met. He like how if fans run in to you guys in the street you take time to talk to them, sign stuff, and follow them on social media.

He love how you out others before him and your self.

Corbyn:

"Holy smokes, Im lucky"

He simply thought he was the luckiest guy on earth. He loved your down to earth sensitive side. He thought your laugh was down right adorable. You made each other smile.

Zach:

"I'll be on, on my best behavior
'Cause I want you illuminated"

Since you and Zach are the youngest out of the group you can't do anything bad. You even signed a document that Corbyn keeps at all times.

He wants you to be more than just his girlfriend and his forever. He wants you to be his soulmate, his light in the world. His everything.