J.A-Disapproval

(A/N): SO. I GOT THIS IDEA BASED OFF THIS MORNING WITH MY GRANDMA! I WAS WATCHING THE BOYS ON THE DISNEY CHRISTMAS THING. SHE BASICALLY DISSED JACK! SHE SAID "I FEEL SORRY FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND." AND I SAID "SO YOU MEAN ME?"

YEAH YOULL SEE SO LEEETS GO.

______________________________________

I woke up today and decided I was going to do nothing but watch the boys on T.V.

Today they were performing on the Disney Magical Christmas Celebration. I knew they would do great.

I kept on my pajamas and brought in a huge blanket. I sipped on some Diet Coke while I waited for my boyfriend to appear.

As Jordan introduced the boys I could not contain the excitement I had seeing my boyfriend.

He had on cute round glasses that I thought made him look like Harry Potter.

Of course my grandma, who has never met Jack, and hates my music taste, walked in at that moment.

"What is this crap?" She asked me.

"It's Why Don't We. Remember the boys that I hang around?"

"Yeah they are cool. That one is ugly though." She points to Jack.

"Why do you say that?"

She begins pointing out his 'flaws'.

His glasses are ugly, his hair is ugly, he sings bad, he's not even cute.

My heart broke. "I feel sorry for his girlfriend." She told me.

"So you feel sorry for me?" I asked.

"Yeah keep dreaming sweetheart."

"Nan, Jack IS my boyfriend. Look at this picture!"

I showed her

"Oh." Was all she said.

"So now what do you have to say?"

She just walks away...

I was mad at her, and seeing as the boys were done I texted Jack.