Daniel Imagine #1

Dedicated to Dumb_Kiki because she commented and idea on a previous chapter.

Daniel James Seavey. The boy that rocks my world.

Until, he got a girlfriend that is.

(Just gonna use me for the girlfriend)

They spend countless hours by the piano and they play together. She's a piano prodigy too. Just my luck.

Not only that but she plays even more instruments and used to be the lead in a band until she left. (Camila vibes anyone?)

"Kiki, did you hear what I said?" A voice took my from my thoughts.

"Huh? Sorry I didn't hear you."

"I said your outfit looks cute today." She says and I look at my outfit.

"Awe thanks, Hailey!" I say smiling but look away, to Jonah faking it.

"Your so nice Hails. Can't believe I fell in love with the most beautiful girl like you." Daniel says pinching her cheeks then kissing her nose.

I tear up with every single moment that passes knowing I'll never have a chance with him.

"I can't handle it anymore." I whisper to Jonah and storm up the stairs.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard Hailey ask before I slammed the door shut.

About ten minutes later there is a loud knock on my bedroom door.

"Kiiiikiiii let me in!" Daniel groaned

"No! Just go back down with your perfect prodigy of girlfriend!"

"I'm coming in now! Jack gave me the key!"

I mentally curse my stupid brother and let him in.

"Now. What's wrong?" Daniel asks pleadingly.

"Dani I, I tried to be happy for you and your trash girlfriend. But I can't even call her trash anymore. I thought she was the worst thing ever, that she was going to use you. I spent countless nights in this room crying, for you. I knew you didn't like me. That you didn't care. But she became my friend recently and we share alot of things. I just can't...take it anymore." I weep.

"Kiki, what are you saying?"

"Daniel James Seavey, I'm in love with you."

"I'm in love with you too."

(4 years later.)

Daniel and I got married about 3 years back. We had one girl after who we named Gracie-Anne Seavey. She is now three and we now have two healthy baby boys named Tyler James Seavey, and Axel Layton Seavey.

Gracie-Anne Seavey

Tyler James Seavey (binky) and Axel Layton Seavey (other)

Once again this was for the the lovely girl at the beginning^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Love ya Kiki!!)