C.B - Birthday

A/N: To start off this is not a request. I decided it would be a cute and short imagine. Its going to be your birthday so you just imagine it Okie?

I just want to dedicate this mostly to mmkbutcorbyn because TRANGS MUH GURL! and she loves Corby
______________________________________

I open the small birthday gift box from Jack. It was a small golden box with a black silk ribbon.

I look inside and in it was a silver heart shaped necklace. Jack's nickname was engraved on it.

I have always called him 'Jackie Boy'. 'Noodles' was engraved too.

"Awe thanks Jack!" I blushed.b

I had always liked Jack. As a friend of course. But I do believe he has like me more than a friend.

He always tries to 1-UP Corbyn when it comes to surprises, gifts, and showing off.

"I knew you would like it. Can I help put it on?"

I nod. He helps me out it on and I hug him as a last thank you.

"Here's my gift. Sorry if it's not to much." Jonah hands me a large box.

It was wrapped in silver paper.

I open it up and it was a bunch of Harry Potter things. I had (Y/H/H) pajamas, the complete books and movies set, other (Y/H/H) clothes and a mug. Also a replica Elder Wand. (Just a note Y/H/H means your Hogwarts House)

"Jonah it's great! I've always wanted a Harry Potter collection!"

"Jonah sure is a Porterhead." Zach laughs.

"It's POTTERhead you Muggle!" Jonah and I yell at the same time.

"So, my gift, more like me and Zach's.  Remember the day that I went and got my old Range Rover worked on?" Daniel asked. (Pretend).

I nod.

Daniel tells me to close my eyes and hold out my hands.

I feel a cold metal placed in my hands. "Daniel James Seavey! You did not just put the keys to your Range Rover in my hands."

I open my eyes "Daniel and Zach!"

"Yeah Zach picked the design and everything."

"Jeez. This is such a great day."

Corbyn kneels in front of me.

"You ready for my present?"

He takes my hand and rubs it.

"You have been my best friend forever. You have been there for me through thick and thin. My strange mood swings to my mental break downs and break ups. I finally found you and knew you were the perfect girl for me. We have been together for years now and I can not wait for the future to come. So I would like to know...would you do me the honors of becoming Mrs. Corbyn Besson?" He pulls out a cute little engagement ring and slides it on my finger.

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!"

I couldn't believe my eyes.ni was going to marry the handsomest man on Earth.

I am lucky to have him.

"Happy 19th Future Mrs. Besson."