Jack Imagine #2

•First Date•

(Name is Hailey for this)

(Also when I get imagine ideas I will make you some personal imagines and (Y/N) imagines. K? K.)
_________________________________
Jack and I have officially been a couple for 4 months. But we have yet to go on out first date outside of the house.

Unless you count the one where Jack and I were out 'camping' and midnight swimming in the back yard, because that i don't count.

See, when I think of a good relationship, I think of doing things that the both of you like to do. Not only that but doing things that the other person likes to do because you got to make them happy.

I got Jack to listen to Charlie Puth about 2 months ago and it's all he listens to now.

"Hailey you have to listen to his song 'How Long'. It's soooo goooood!!" Sometimes I think he's secretly a 10 year old girl.

"I already have Jack. A million times."

The next morning I'm making pancakes.

"I'm feeling chocolatey and blueberry...both!" I exclaim to myself and went to the fridge.

I pick up the container of blueberries and close the drawer. Then I open the drawer next to it and get the dark chocolate chips bag.

I turn around to see Jack behind me right up in my face.

"Good morning, Jack." I smile and try to duck out of the way.

"What are you doing?" He asked closing the door to the fridge.

"Making pancakes. Duh. What does it look like?"

"Well. Hurry up. Let's do something else."

I spread the chocolates and blueberries all around the pancakes then flipped it over.

"Ask and act like that and you get nothing. Now, go tell the boys that breakfast is almost done."

"Fine, whatever."

I thank him and check on the pancake. "Perfect." I say to my self.

I put two pancakes on each of our plates and get to decorations. I put three blueberries arranged in a certain way then spread chocolate chips all over.

"What are you doing making breakfast?" I hear Zach behind me.

"Oh, it's the anniversary of Jack and I so I'm making a special breakfast."

"For everyone? I thought you only did that for your significant other!"

"No."

"Want me to get the syrup out of the fridge?" Zach asks walking inside.

I guess I didn't hear him and he got it anyway.

"Thanks Z."

I pour syrup over the pancakes and wait for the boys.

"Hails, do you think maybe Jack forgot it was your anniversary?" Zach asked me and 3 minutes went by and the others still weren't to be seen.

"I hope not. Or he's going to get the silent treatment and a whole lotta 'tude coming up his alley."

"Are the pancakes cold yet?" Logan comes down and takes the spot by Zach

Zach laughs " They will be soon. Either that or we'll eat 'em all." He says as we all high-five.

The rest of the gang soon comes down.

We went around the table and talk about how we slept and what our plans are for the day...

(Table setting)

             Logan Zach
Corbyn.                        Daniel
        Jonah   Me    Jack

Jonah started...then Corbyn... (You get it).

When it got to Jack...

"I'll probably just go swimming in the pool or film with Logan."

Then someone spoke up. "Hailey, why so sad?"

"Nothing."

"Then, your plans for today?"

"Oh, I'll probably just go walk around the mall and shoe with my sister and her boyfriend Kade, and his brother Nathan."

"Isn't Nathan the one that you had a major crush on? Like didn't he like you to and you guys dated for a while?" Logan asked me, and I caught on.

Jack immediately pushes him self away and runs upstairs, slamming the bedroom door closed.

"What?" Logan takes a bite of his pancake as Corbyn and Jonah scold him.

"Anyway, tell us the story of him...do you mind?" Zach asked

"It started May of 2012. I was called by my sister one day and she had called because I had a YouTube channel and Kade wanted to collab. Little did I know he was going to bring his brother and we would fall in love."

"Now Zach, you have to cover your ears for this next part."

"Why?"

"Because the birds and the bees are going to happen!" Daniel pipes in followed by everyone but Zach laughing.

"No. Hailey?"

"Not till later." I say shyly

"Woah woah woah wait! So Jack isn't going to be your first?" Corbyn and Jonah scream

I sigh and tell the rest. " Um. I lost at 15. He was too. We both really loved each other. So we wanted to try and have a child..."

I went on to tell them I had a miscarriage and every year him and I tried again. We were so stupid. I haven't told anyone except my aunt, whom I could trust, well along with my sister and Kade.

"How did you break up?"

"Just before I got with Jack. 2 weeks before I started dating Jack in August of 2016."

"How tho?" Zach spoke up this time

"Um, Kade accidentally spilt the tea to his mom. He texted me and told me to be ready for a 'reign of thunder'."
_____________________________________

After talking to Jack longer than a hour he told me he was taking me out.

I got ready in basic clothes as he told me.

He blindfolded me when we were 20 minutes away and told me to keep still.

He led me into the big building.

"Jack! YOU'RE BRINGING ME TO A CHARLIE PUTH CONCERT!" I scream very loudly and start to cry.

"Hey don't cry! You're too pretty." Omg Charlie was right there

"Jack told me how you got him into my music. How things between you two have been bad also...I'm glad you could come here...let's take pics."

Charlie was so nice and down-to-earth. He was very caring.

Next thing I know we were in the front row. I was drowning in Charlie's eyes, the pools of depth pulling me into a trance.

I look to my left. I see Jack is no longer next to me, bathroom probably.

"Now for this next song, I want a special girl up here. But not just any, I need Hailey. She right here in front!"

He has everyone clap and scream for me. I walk up with him and sit on the stool placed.

"Bet you weren't expecting this..?"

"I'm only one call away...I'll be there to save...the...dayy," a voice besides Charlie sings...

My amazing boyfriend, amazing date, amazing concert, our future.

I love Jack Robert Avery.