Part 2

The school bell rang and that means lunch finally started. I go to the cafeteria and find becca waiting for me.

"BOO" I scare her

"That didn't scare me but good try" she laughs.

"So let's sit.." I say looking around trying to find a free table.

"Here, follow me" becca says pulling me with her.

We end up at a table with The popular kids.

" I am not sitting here becc I don't fit in" I whisper.

" Of course you can, now come on" she says pulling me towards the seat.

"Hey guys this is my bestie jasmine, now be nice" she says causing everyone to stare at me.

"H-hi" I say lifting my hand up.

We all sit down while Rebecca introduces me to everyone.

"So Jazz this is Cameron, he's actually sweetheart when you get to know him.

"This is Hunter, he is the secretly smart one" she whispers.

" This is Taylor" as soon as she says his name I look up and realise I'm on the same table as him.

"Hi four eyes" he smirks.

"Taylor would you shut up, have you seen your long ass neck" Becca laughs. It made me feel a lot better.

"And last but not least, this is Shawn. He is the talented one on this table. He can sing play hockey and play instruments and has good grades"

"Hi, uhh n- ni- nice to meet you" I say.

Really jasmine you see a genuine looking guy and all you can say is 'Nice to meet you' and even stutter.

" Hey, Nice to meet you too" he says casually.

All of them were hot, that's why they were popular. And obviously they had to be players.

After a while, I got used to everyone. Shawn, hunter and Cameron were so nice. Taylor was ok I guess.

End of school ~

"You and me are going to a party tonight" Becca says walking in the car park of the school.

"NOT HAPPENING. I let you introduce me to your friends which was awkward, I am not letting you take me to a party where I won't fit in.

"Oh shush, we are going to my house to get ready come on" she opened her car door and gets in.

I sigh and get in the car"Fine but I need to ask my dad"

I ring my dad hoping he would say no. He picks up on the 3rd ring.

"Hi dad , I was wondering if I could go to this party with Rebecca tonight?"

"Sure honey, I never expected you would go to a party" he says

Rolling my eyes I respond "Oh ok, do I have a curfew"

Please make an early curfew please please. I beg in my head.

"Uh, no if your late you can sleep at Rebecca's house or if you wanna come home, you have a key"

"Thanks dad, I'm gonna go now bye"

"Bye honey" he says before ending the call.

"Ughhhhh. He said yes" I say to Rebecca who is squealing.

"Let's get ready " she starts driving.

"But I haven't got a dress, and if I do they are not nice. Guess I can't go" I smile

"No you're going, borrow a dress from me. I am gonna make you look hot tonight" she smirks which kind of scared me.

Oh how I'm dreading this night......