Part 15

Probs one of my fave covers😍^^^

"Where are you taking me?" I say to Shawn as he drags me into his car.

"You'll see" he starts driving.

About 10 mins later Shawn tells me to close my eyes. He opens my door and carefully leads me out.

"Open" He says.

I immediately open them to see we were at the cliff he showed me before.

"Why'd you bring me here" I smile.

"Well, I thought you'd like a picnic under the stars" he says revealing a blanket laid down on the ground with a picnic basket next to it.

"Oh my god!" I squeal.

He smiles before sitting on the blanket and patting the space next to him. I sit next to him and we sit in silence for a minute or two staring at the stars.

"So.. What has Shawn Mendes bought for this picnic date? I joke.

"Well.. I bought bagels, some fruit and best of all, muffins" he smiles.

"I swear you love muffins more than anything" I roll my eyes sarcastically.

"Now That is true" he jokes.

We start eating while talking about random things and laughing every once in a while. We then just stared at the stars in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence. It was comfortable.

I look over at Shawn who was looking at me.

"What?" I laugh.

He licks his top lip and moves closer. He slowly leans in, closer and closer , our lips about to touch until...

RING RING

My stupid phone goes off causing us to get startled and hitting my head onto his.

"Ow" I say as I rub my head. Shawn does the same.

I answer the phone annoyed.

"Hello" I say

"Hey jazz" my stupid brother says. ugh

"What do you want Jacob"

"I just wanted to tell you that it was getting late and you should come home"

"It's 9 o'clock" I scrunch my eyebrows even though he couldn't see me.

"Oh, what time do you plan on coming home?"

"I don't know? Maybe 11"

"Okay, I might be out with my friends so grab the key under the plant pot"

"Okay bye"

"Bye"

End of call

"Who was it?" Shawn asks.

"My stupid brother" I roll my eyes.

"Oh."

"We should probably get going" Shawn says picking up the stuff.

"Okay" I say helping than walking towards the car.

We drive to Shawn's house in silence. I guess we didn't know what to say after that kiss fail!

Once we arrive I spotted a lot more cars parked by the house.

"Don't be scared but more of my family is here" he says.

"Uh Okay" I say biting my lip before walking towards his house.