Part 11

Today was the day I would tell someone. I wasn't scared but I was worried that they wouldn't believe me, I know I'm stupid.

After getting dressed and brushing my teeth I walk downstairs and eat an orange.

"Are you still going out with shawn?" My idiot of a brother asks.

"First of all it was a date, he's not my boyfriend. Second of all why do you care?" I scrunch my eyebrows up in confusion.

"Because I like shawn, he's the most chilliest guy I met" he says in a duh voice.

"Stop admiring him and get ready for Uni" I laugh.

I walk outside and see shawn's car. He's so sweet why does he keep doing this?

I open his door and he just smiles.

"You know you don't have to do this right?" I say.

"Well I want to. Now get in"

I do as he says and we start driving to school. Once we get to school, we walk in together. I got an equal amount of stares from yesterday too.

"I'm sorry, they're  staring at me. It's probably so embarrassing. Next time I will walk in at a different time" I whisper to Shawn.

"No it's not embarrassing. You're just a normal person I don't know why they stare at you like you're nothing" he says.

"Because i am a 'Nerd' or maybe because the unpopular kid is walking with the cool popular guy" I laugh.

He shakes his head and smiles as we walk to Rebecca. In the car, Shawn suggested that we told Rebecca, so right now was the moment I'd tell her.

Once I finished telling her, there was a lot of swearing and murder plans.

"That son of a B*tch" she yells.

"Shhh" I say

" I don't care, people deserve to hear what that d*ckhead did" she yells.

...

It was my last class and sadly none of my friends were in my class. It was just 1 horrible hour to get through.

Once it was over I walk toward the towards the parking lot but get pulled into a closet.

Just as I was about to scream a hand goes over my mouth.

A light turns on showing Taylor. Ugh

"What do you want Taylor?" I say.

"Oh you didn't think I'd find out you were going to the cops?" He laughs.

"You deserve to go to prison. You hit me Taylor" I say showing him the bruise.

"Good you deserved it. If you go the cops I will tell everyone that you had an argument with your mom right before she died. You're a murderer" he says.

How did he find out? When my mom was in hospital we had a stupid argument because before she even died she was planning her funeral. She knew she was going to die but I didn't want to admit it. As soon as I left the room, she died. I blame myself. It was my fault.

"H- how did you find out?" I say scared.

"I have my ways. Now are you going to tell?" He smirks.

"If I was You I would keep my little mouth shut because if Shawn finds out he's gonna hate you"

He had a point. I couldn't tell anyone after this. If anybody found out then I'd be alone and called a murderer.

"I won't tell" I say bluntly.

"Good now go, shawn's waiting" He says.

I walk out the door and go to the parking lot. I saw Shawn waiting outside his car.I had to tell him I didn't want to tell anyone about Taylor.

"There you are, I was starting to get worried" Shawn says.

"I don't want to tell" I say.

"What?"

"I don't want to tell anyone about Taylor" I say louder.

"What, Why?" He says obviously confused.

"Because i Don't. Ok?" I say meanly.

"Well if you don't I am"

"Shawn if you tell anyone, I won't talk to you ever again" I threaten. I'd rather not talk to him than him hate me.

"Jasmine, what's wrong with you?" He says touching my shoulder.

"I just don't want to tell, Is that so hard to say" I yell moving away from him.

"Jasmine, if you wanna talk-"

"No I don't." I say walking away.

"Jasmine" he shouts for me.

I felt awful. When I got home I got messages from multiple people like, Rebecca, Taylor and Shawn. Shawn messaged me a lot, asking if I was okay or if i needed to talk. I felt bad for not answering. I guess I couldn't talk to him anymore.

Taylor was now controlling me like a puppet. He was blackmailing if I said no. My life was going terrible.

Will Shawn tell?
What will Taylor make jasmine do?
Sorry for the short chapter :(