Part 6

Rebecca was currently at my house doing homework with me.

"So, how was your stay with Shawn?" she smirks and wiggles her eyebrows.

"Stop!" I say hitting her lightly.

"What? I'm not doing anything." She says innocently.

"You're acting weird. Shawn and I just met yesterday. He doesn't like me like that"

"Oh so you do?"

" I didn't say that" I roll my eyes

"Well why are you wearing his hoodie?" She says.

" I had nothing to wear so he gave me it. I'm probably giving it back on Monday"

"Well he gave you the clothes yesterday. Today is Sunday" she smirks.

" it's comfy. Now let's get on with this work. Please!" I beg.

" Ok, but just so you know I totally ship you guys. #Shasmine"

"WE JUST MET!!!! Plus we hardly know each other. Also he's way more popular. I'm the schools nerd."

"You don't need to be popular to date someone. Have you never heard of Love at First Sight."

" just forget it. " I sigh.

Next day~

I wake up tired. As usual. I get ready for school and start walking.

I suddenly hear a car beep at me. I instantly turn around to see Taylor in the car.

"Need a ride four eyes?" He asks so innocently,

" no, thank you tho" I say carrying on walking.

"come on, we're friends now" he yells.

" No Thanks honestly I'm fine" I say politely.

"Get in, I'm not letting you walk"

Forcefully I get in. I did not want to get in his car. I kind of hated Taylor.

"So, four eyes, you looked different at that party" he smirks.

" uhm I don't know whether I should take that as a compliment or be offended" I awkwardly laugh.

"Take it as a compliment, you looked hot" he says flatly.

"Thanks" I say kind of disgusted.

"You should be. That's probably the only compliment you'll get" he says laughing.

Ouch. That kind of hurt. I didn't say anything after that. The music filled in the silence.

Once we got to school I quickly opened the car door and walked out.

"Thanks for the ride" I say before running into school. He may be a jerk but I'm still kind.

I run in the school to see Rebecca standing by my locker.

"Hey" I say walking towards her.

" hey, you ok? You seem like something's bothering you."

" No, I'm fine"

Before she could ask more questions we were interrupted by Cameron, hunter and Shawn.

" hey" they all say at the same time.

" hi" I say back smiling.

"Jazz what class have you got?" Becca says

"English, you?"

"Ugh, Art. Meet you at lunch?" She asks.

" Yeh, see you then" I say before the bell rings.

I walk to English when I feel a tap on my shoulder. Why does everyone do that?
I turn around to reveal Shawn.

"Hey Shawn" I smile.

" Hi, I've got English too let's walk together" he says.

I simply nod before walking towards the English room. Once I reach there I take my usual seat at the back. Shawn decides to sit right next to me. Great! More awkwardness.
I'm not good a socialising and a bit shy.

I gaze in my thoughts when I see eyes staring into the side of my face. It was Shawn. I turn towards him and give him a 'Why you staring at me?' Look. He pointed to my desk. It was a piece of paper he must of threw at me and I didn't notice.

I opened the note and it read:
I seen you in Taylor's car today, did he say anything mean?

I reply back with:
A bit stalkish don't you think? And no he didn't say anything bad.

I throw back the paper and just ignore him for the rest of the lesson.

As soon as the bell rings I rush out of class. As I run I get shoved on the floor.

Looking up I see Taylor.

"Ugh Taylor just hurry up and be horrible to me so I could go" I roll my eyes.

" I'm not here to be mean to you. I accidentally pushed you to the floor I'm sorry. Let me help you up" he says putting  his hand out.

" You're obviously going to take your hand away so I fall again"

" no seriously I'm not"he says so innocently.

I reach out to grab his hand and he lets go causing me to fall again.

He burst out in a fit of laughter. A crowd starts to form.

" let's take a look in here" he says grabbing my backpack once he recovers from his fit of laughter.

He opens it up and chucks my books onto the floor. He then pulls out a hoodie. It was Shawn's. I was going to give the hoodie back today but it blanked my mind.

" Wait a second. This is shawn's hoodie" he says confused.

The crowd around me started whispering horrible stuff like:

What's the nerd doing with Shawn?
Ew she probably drugged him or something.
She obviously snuck into his house to steal the hoodie.

I was on the verge of crying but I kept it in.

" it's my brothers." I say trying not to stutter.

Taylor looks at me like he didn't believe me.

" What? Can't people have the same f*cking hoodie? And besides I don't like Shawn and he don't like me. We just met."

" Whatever" he says throwing the jumper to the ground and walking away. The crowd all disappeared leaving my books and my stuff scattered on the floor.

I quickly pick them up and stuff them into my bag. I run to the bathroom before closing the bathroom stall and bursting into tears.

After recovering I walk out toward they cafeteria. However I get tapped on the shoulder once again. When would they stop?

"Taylor would you leave me alone you've already embarrassed me enough" I say before turning around.

" Shawn?" I say quite embarrassed.

"Jasmine, you ok?" He says  worried

"Yeh, uh sorry I keep thinking you're Taylor" I say awkwardly laughing.

"You look like you've been crying. What did he do?"

" nothing. It isn't your business" I say like a
b*tch.

"Jasmine, answer me" he yells.

" Why are you acting so clingy. I've known you for 3 days and you're acting like a crazy boyfriend." I yell back.

" oh and here take this" i open my backpack and give him the jumper.

" that's the reason this whole thing had started" I say before storming off. I didn't look back once.

I made this chapter a bit longer :)
What do you think Shawn will do?