Part 9

Ring ring

"Hello" Becca says

"Hey it's Jazz"

"Omg how did it go"

I start telling Becca everything and how amazing it was. 

" when he walked me to my house I may have kissed him on the cheek"

" What did Shawn say"  she squeals

" I kind of ran inside without seeing his reaction. I was nervous of what he might of said. Ugh I'm an idiot"

"No Jazz it's ok. He is probably thinking you're playing hard to get😂 At least you had the guts to do it"

"Bec it's on the cheek that's not a big deal and besides I haven't kissed anyone yet. If I tell him he might think I'm a weird loner"

"Stop worrying. So do you think you'll go on another date?"

"I don't know. But I hope so"

.....

Shawn's PoV

I loved yesterday's date it was amazing, god there's something about her. She's different, and when she told me about her mom yesterday made me feel like we were getting closer. I want to go on another date with her but I don't know whether she liked it or not. Sure she said she did but after that she kissed me on the cheek and ran in. Does that count as friend zone?

Just after my date I had rang Cameron to see if it was, but he told me Jasmine was playing hard to get. It made sense I guess.

I open my laptop just about to watch Grey Anatomy when I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" I yell.

The door opens revealing Taylor.

"Hey man what you doing here?" I say.

" nothing just haven't seen you in a while" he says walking towards my bed and sitting down.

"How come you didn't come my house yesterday?" He asks.

We had planned that I would hang out at his for the night but I cancelled because of my date.

" Sorry about that I had a date" i explain.

" oh really? Who's the chick?" He asks smirking.

"Let me guess, Rebecca" he guesses.

"No"

" oh wait i know who, of course it's Georgia the cheerleader. Dammit I asked her on a date and she said no" he says annoyed.

" It was jasmine" I say.

" What.?! Jasmine jay?" He says shocked.

I simply nod.

"Really man. Wait I see you were trying to get in her pants" he says bringing his fist up to fist bump me.

"No, I like her so I asked her out." I say clearly.

" The Nerd? Are you serious?"

"YES I am. Is there a problem" i say slightly annoyed.

" No! I just thought she wasn't your type." He says.

" well she is! What do you think my type is, slut?" I say now annoyed.

"Chill man I was just saying" he raises his hands up in surrender.

" well don't. I think you should leave" I say pointing towards the door.

"Fine I will but talk to me after you're done with her, oh and i need my homework done. Hook me up?"

Now I was angry. " don't talk about her like that and GET THE F*CK OUT!" I yell.

He walks out and shuts the door pretty hard. Uhh he was such a jerk. He can't talk about her like that. In fact he can't talk about any girl like that. It's disgusting.

...

I wake up for school groaning. I literally wouldn't mind school if it was a bit later. I get up and throw a shirt and jeans on. I comb my hands through my hair. Today I didn't feel like doing my hair so I just left it messy. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

"Good morning Shawn" mom says.

" morning" I say grabbing an apple.

" I'm gonna head to school bye" I say before shutting the door.

I drive to jasmines house and wait till she comes out her house.

" Hop In" I say smiling.

"Shawn, you didn't have to wait here." She says so sweetly.

" but I wanted to. Besides it's cold."

She opens the door and steps in. Once I start driving we talk about how we hated waking up for school.
She looked really good today. Don't get me wrong the other days she looks amazing but today was amazinger, if that even is a word.

 Don't get me wrong the other days she looks amazing but today was amazinger, if that even is a word

She had no makeup on which made her look pretty. She didn't need makeup.

"Shawn?" She says waving her hand in front of my face.

" huh" I say snapping out of it.

" We're here" She says laughing.

" sorry I got distracted" I say probably going a bit red.

"You. You look pretty without makeup" I say without thinking.

"Th- thanks" She stutters and even blushes.

" sorry I probably sound like a creep"

We both get out and it was awkward.

" So what class do you have first?" I ask Completely changing the subject.

" Art. You?" She asks.

" Geography" I say  rolling my eyes.

we walk in school together getting a whole lot of stares. We just walked in together nothing else. They were all giving jasmine dirty looks.

" I'll see you later" I smile to jasmine before she walks to Rebecca.

I then smile before going to class. I wonder what might happen next to me, I sigh.
Right now my life is going amazing, will it last though?

Is Shawn and jasmine getting together anytime soon?  I want it to happen ASAP