Musical Chairs

Four toddlers played musical chairs in an empty classroom while their teacher stood outside chatting with the principle.

There was two girls, two boys: Anastasia, Primrose, Jasper, and Monty.

There was three chairs, in which they all circled around as disturbing music played.

When the music stopped, they darted for a seat, leaving Monty without one.

Nobody else was even in the room to stop the music, so who was? Only the kids knew, and they knew the consequences if they didn't end up with a seat.

A ruler rose from the teachers desk, swinging at Monty at lightning speed, seizing his head from his body.

The kids laughed at Monty's fate as the music began again and the kids began to circle the chairs again.

The music went on longer this time, making the excitement worse as they didn't know when the music would stop and they would have to find a chair to save their life.

Suddenly, the music stopped, and the kids plopped down in a chair, leaving Jasper standing and fearing for his life.

"No," Jasper whispered as the window behind him began to crack. The dreading sound of his fate caused tears to rush to his eyes.

The window then shattered, sending glass flying everywhere. Each piece struck Jasper, cutting his body to bits. His dismembered body plopped to the ground almost as fast as the girls plopped in the seat to decide his fate.

Primrose grinned as Anastasia put the other chair in the corner, leaving one chair in the middle of the room.

The music began. The two girls circled the single chair, giving each other death stares.

The only thing they were focused on was... winning.

The music continued, on and on, then suddenly, it stopped. Primrose tried to sit down but was shoved down by Anastasia.

Primrose laid on the ground, scared for her life, as Anastasia stared down at her giggling.

"I wi-"

Anastasia was cut when she began spitting up blood, as looked down to see she was impaled by the same ruler that killed Monty.

"Looks like I win," Primrose squeaked innocently as Anastasia dropped to the floor, lifeless.

The teacher then came in the room, but her smile turned into a frown as she seen Primrose standing in the center of the bloody mess, smiling innocently.

"I won..."

-Congragu-friggen-lations Prim

-
Congragu-friggen-lations Prim.

Happy Gore-A-Thon!