18 - Travels

stellamariee My favorite holiday was well spent with my favorite guy ❤️

tagged: b.gally11
location: Montreal

4593 likes || 34 comments

b.gally11 My favorite girl ❤️

agally94 I think I'm gonna barf

natebeaulieu OMFG totes adorbs

cp0031 Merry Christmas you two!

habsfan24 My heart is MELTING

maxiedrew So happy to see you happy

stellamariee  @agally94 funny, I feel the same way when I see you!!

I smirked down at my phone as I hit send on a witty reply to Alex's comment on my post. Katie sat next to me, head leaned against my shoulder.

"Nate is a mess," she chuckled as she rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's comment.

"At least he didn't say he was going to throw up," I responded, rolling my eyes. We both busted into a fit of giggles. It was 5 in the morning, and the ready of the Canadiens' WAGS and I were waiting to board a plane to Boston.

The boys had left a few days prior to prepare for the big game ahead of them. It was hard saying bye to Bren after I had gotten used to him being home. Despite it only being three days since I'd seen him, I missed him terribly. Surprisingly enough, he was already awake in Boston.

Brendan Adam💛
Good morning Stels

Stella Marie💘
It's entirely too early for this, but good morning Bren :)

Brendan Adam💛
Three hours and you'll be here. It'll be 8 am and we can get breakfast. How's that sound?

Stella Marie💘
Sounds absolutely perfect

Brendan Adam💛
I miss you

Stella Marie💘
I'll see you soon😘

I locked my phone and set it down in my lap. The weight of my eyelids heavily overpowered the butterflies in my stomach as I slowly drifted into a peaceful nap.