Chapter 1 - Takashi Morinozuka

Hello, dearies! This is the first one in the series, go to my profile to check out my stories. Don't worry, even though this is a series, each of my stories are independent. 

I do not own OHSHC.

Have fun reading!

***

If you are not aware, some of my original fiction novellas had been signed under 'Dreame'! Because of this, I was able to make writing as a career and it would really mean a lot if you continue supporting me.

Don't worry! I will never forget Wattpad as I am more than willing to provide you with some good anime fan fictions. Stay tuned as there will be more to come.

Please do support my original novellas on Dreame as it would really mean a lot!

1. Download Dreame app on your phone.

2. Search for "Fumise Love" and read my stories there! Or if you are having troubles in finding my account, you can click the external link icon in the page and it will redirect you to my user profile!

***

Chapter 1 – Takashi Morinozuka

I was walking the crowded hallway of Ouran University. Ouran Academy was divided into four sections—the elementary section, middle school section, high school section and college section, which was called Ouran University.

I went to a different high school but my parents enrolled me in this prestigious university to continue college.

People were giving me 'the poor looks'. I couldn't blame them though. I was dressed like a commoner anyway. I was wearing a white t-shirt with black long sleeved hoodie to cover my scars and bruises, black jeans, and a pair of black sneakers.

I really would like for them to mind their own clothing. We were in college now. We didn't need to wear uniforms.

I would like fill you up with some information about me.

My name's Natsuya Torizuga, a seventeen-year old who mastered Kendo and Karate. I had this long black wavy hair down my waist and I also had brown eyes. I had scars and bruises all over my body because of my parents. Whenever I got beaten by someone they sent to fight me, they would give me my punishment. They would beat me up until I couldn't stand up again. Pretty harsh, right? But that was the way of the Torizuga family.

Every Torizuga needed to possess mad skills when fighting. One reason why I approved of going to this school was to make my parents proud. I was the heiress of the family. I was here to beat Takashi Morinozuka.

The Morinozuka family was the most powerful martial arts family next to the Haninozuka family. Beating a Morinozuka would make my parents proud for sure. Going for a Haninozuka without beating its bodyguard would be a total suicide.

I didn't really know what Takashi Morinozuka looked like but I knew that I was going to find out sooner or later. I was looking for a quiet and empty place to practice my skills but every room was crowded and that was the time when I stumbled upon the High School building.

I saw a music room and I leaned my ear on the door. I heard nothing. It was just about time for me to find an empty room. I opened the door and flower petals flew right over my face. I stepped inside and saw young high school ladies having a cup of tea.

"Welcome to the Host Club!" a group of good-looking guys greeted me. They were wearing Ouran High School uniforms. "Are you new here, lovely lady?" the blonde guy approached me. He reached for a rose and gave it to me.

"She looks cute, ne~ Takashi?" a little blonde boy said. He looked like a middle school kid. Was he old enough to be in here?

Wait, Takashi?

"Takashi Morinozuka?" I asked.

"Umm...?" the blonde in front of me said. "You know Mori-senpai?"

"Do you know her, Takashi?" the little blonde boy asked the black haired guy. A little thought flew right into my mind.

"Are you Mitsukuni Haninozuka?" I asked the little boy with my eyes wide opened.

"Hai!" he nodded with a big cute smile on his face. I was fond of cute little things but I would try to hide it for the sake of my family. "I like sweets and Usa-chan!" he stood in front of me and stuffed a bear not too far away from my face. "Do you want to hold Usa-chan?!"

"Wait," I shook my head like it was enough to snap me out of reality. "You're eighteen and in college?"

"Hai!" he yelled. Looking into this blonde little boy in front of me made me want to question his family. By the looks of it, I could beat him up like I was stealing a candy from a baby but looking over at the Morinozuka made me want to turn my back around and huddle in a corner.

But I knew that it was too late to back out now.

I suddenly thought of a question...I heard from my family's data that both martial artists were in college—but why were they still wearing the high school uniforms?

"I can't hold your Usa-chan right now," I told the Haninozuka. "But I want to challenge your friend over there," I gestured to Takashi.

"Challenge Takashi?" Mitsukuni asked with a confused look on his face. I looked over at Takashi and saw his eyes widened in shock.

"Lovely lady," the other blonde guy spoke up. "What do you mean by 'challenge'?"

"I want to challenge him in Kendo and Karate," I replied.

"Hey Kyoya," one of the twins called.

"Do you know any information about her?" the other twin said.

"I'm afraid not," the boy with the glasses responded. "But as far as I can tell, she's in college, the same as Hani-senpai and Mori-senpai."

"This is new," the girl who was pretending to be a boy interrupted. I could pretty much tell because of her eyes. "I mean—it's new for Kyoya-senpai to not know about someone,"

"Why are you dressing like a boy?" I asked her but nobody from the girls heard it.

I saw horror in the eyes of the guys except for those who were named Kyoya and Takashi. "Haruhi here, is not a girl," the blonde defended while hugging Haruhi who kept pushing him away from her.

"She is," I told him. "I'll even rip her clothes out for you,"

"Don't you dare harass my daughter!" he yelled.

"It's okay, Tamaki-senpai," Haruhi sighed. "I'm pretty sure she knows,"

"I will not tell anyone, that, I promise," I then looked at Takashi. "But I want to hear if you accept my challenge, Morinozuka."

All heads turned to Takashi. When I said all, it meant that even the girls who were having a tea party inside the music room were looking at Takashi.

A minute of silence illuminated the room, until he calmly said, "I decline."