Chapter 7 - Takashi Morinozuka

Chapter 7 – Takashi Morinozuka

"Being strong isn't about beating someone stronger than you," he looked at me dead straight into the eyes. "Being strong is having the power to be able to protect someone,"

With what Takashi told me, I suddenly realized that I was powerless since I was fighting for nothing at all.

Was I protecting my family? Was I protecting the people who did not even show up in the hospital even though I was already gone for a couple of days?

It hurt so much.

It pained me to think that nobody in my family ever truly loved me. Maybe they had no choice but to raise me since I was an only child and the only possible heiress of the family.

"Do you have something that you protect for yourself that you refuse to give up? What are you fighting for, Natsuya?"

"Ugh..." I mentally shook my head. "Stop speaking in my head!"

"U—Umm...You're already awake," Haruhi sweat-dropped. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I chuckled nervously. "I was just talking to myself,"

I did not know why I could not get those words out of my head—no, I would be lying if I said that. I knew that I could not get Takashi out of my head.

Those words made a huge impact in my life since Takashi was the one who made me realize the things that I did not know before. If it had been Tamaki who spoke to me, I would have brushed those words aside like he did not even say anything.

The members of the host club were on the sofa talking to each other when I woke up. I felt delighted to know that they never left my side.

They had not known me for that long yet they were treating me this way.

They were already treating me as a friend.

My whole life revolved around martial arts that I forgot to socialize with others. I did not have the chance to know other people.

"We came up with a label for you, Nat-chan!" Mitsukuni jumped up and down.

"A label?" I tilted my head to the left side.

"A label," Tamaki stood up from sitting just to explain things to me dramatically, "It's like an alias of some sort!"

"What did you come up with?" I wondered. "It better be good,"

"Stray princess!" everybody, except for Kyoya and Takashi, chorused.

"What?" I was confused of how they came up with that. "Why would I become a stray?"

"If stray is used as an adjective, it means that you're not in the right place," Kyoya educationally explained like he was a walking dictionary.

"What do you mean?"

"We know that family is important," Takashi answered my question. "But you're not in the right place, Natsuya,"

There it was again. They way that he said my name sent shivers down my spine. Why did Takashi have this effect on me?

Was he special to me?

Why would my heart beat faster just because he muttered my name?

"You guys are hopeless coming up with a name like that," I shook my head in dismay but deep inside, I was happy because they cared for me enough to put effort in thinking up of a name for me. "Is that all you talked about while I was asleep?"

"We talked about—"

"—coming up with a plan to save you," the twins finished each other's sentences.

"We know that you're getting tortured in your home even if you don't tell us," Haruhi uttered. "You're living a life in hell, Natsuya-senpai. Don't you want to break free from your chains?"

"Even if all of it is true, there's no way that I could leave my house," I made it clear to them. "I don't have a job so how would I be able to cover my daily expenses?"

"We've just got to think of something else!" Tamaki sounded so optimistic.

"Wait," Takashi spoke up. All heads turned to look at him, including mine. "I already have a plan in mind."

***

If you are not aware, some of my original fiction novellas had been signed under 'Dreame'! Because of this, I was able to make writing as a career and it would really mean a lot if you continue supporting me.

Don't worry! I will never forget Wattpad as I am more than willing to provide you with some good anime fan fictions. Stay tuned as there will be more to come.

Please do support my original novellas on Dreame as it would really mean a lot!

1. Download Dreame app on your phone.

2. Search for "Fumise Love" and read my stories there! Or if you are having troubles in finding my account, you can click the external link icon in the page and it will redirect you to my user profile!