Chapter 1 Class trip

{Edited}

{A-N}
Heya! I hope you'll enjoy this fan fic, if u find any spelling mistakes pls tell me so I can fix that. This is my first fan fic so I don't promise it'll be so good.
I'll probably not upload often but that depends on how many people read this. So ya, enjoy!

{Midoriya's POV}
"Izuku are you ready for school yet?" I heard mom ask from down stairs.

"Yeah, mom. I'm almost done with packing"

It's a Monday morning, just like any Monday. But the only difference is me and my class going on a school trip. I'm currently packing my stuff for the week we'll be staying there.
Okay, do I have everything? backpack, bed sheets, a blanket... (continues) okay.. I have everything! Great!
I walk downstairs to see my mom waiting for me.

"Goodbye mom." I said sweetly as I made my way to the door.

"Have a good time at the camp, Izuku." My mom said and smiled at me sweetly.

"Mmh, see you in a week!" I said cheerfully.

I waved goodbye to my mom as I made my way to school.

- - Later - -

I arrived at the school seeing that the bus had already arrived and I guess my classmates are in the bus.
Oh no, I'm late! I hurried towards the bus to see Aizawa waiting for the bus to leave.

"You're late" Aizawa said simply.

"Sorry!" I apologized bowing too many times.

"Get in already" he said, obviously not giving a fuck.

I stepped into the bus and looked for a free seat next to any of my friends: Ururaka sat next to Iida, Asui was next to Tokoyami, Bakugo next to Kirishima and the others where.. well, next to each other as well.
But there was one free spot next to Todoroki.

"Hey, Todoroki. Can I sit here? It's the only free seat." I asked Todoroki and looked at the boy in my class.

"Uhu, sure" he nodded.

"Thanks!" I gave him a huge smile.

I took my back pack and put it on the luggage space over our seats.
I sat down next to Todoroki, put on my seat belt and got comfortable.
The bus started moving and we where on our way to the cottage we where staying in for the coming week.

As I glanced over at the boy next to me I realized I really should talk to Todoroki more, he always seems to be on his own... I mean he is friendly, cool, strong, kindhearted, handsome.. handsome... handso- WHAT AM I THINKING, I'm not supposed to think like that about him.. well I mean he got some good looks and like what girl wouldn't want to be with a guy like Todoroki.
I don't know where thoughts like these are suddenly coming from, but I will keep them to myself.
I relaxed into the seat and I feel a bit tired. I yawned.

"Midoriya, are u tired?" Todoroki asked simply.

"Eeeh, yes sort of." I replied with my eyes half closed.

"It's a long way to go so get some rest. I'll wake you up when we have arrived." He said softly.

"Yeah, you're probably right." I said closing my eyes and waiting to fall asleep.

{Todoroki's POV}

I saw how Midoriya's eyes closed as he tried to sleep.
He was trying to lean on the seatbelt to use it as a pillow to rest his head on, but that didn't work out too well.
Cute. Doesn't he understand he can't use his seat belt as a pillow.

"Hey, Midoriya you can lean on my shoulder. that doesn't look too comfortable." I smiled a little in his direction.

"Uh-uh y-ou sure? I-it might be a bit uncomfortable fo-or you..." he stuttered our and slightly blushed and looked down in his lap.

How cute worrying for me, there is no need to.

"No, I don't mind, really." I said softly.

"O-okay" he stuttered

He slowly closed his eyes and shakingly placed his head on my shoulder.
His head was now placed on my shoulder. Still evidently shaking.
It felt nice having Midoriya there, his hair was soft I could feel it gracing the skin on my chin.
He was still shaking.

"Are you feeling okay? Your shaking." I asked.

"Yea! Sorry!" He said real quick and stoped shaking.

I chuckled at his apology that I found adorable.

"Try to get some sleep" I said softly.

{A/N}
That was that! I hope u enjoyed the first chapter I'll try to write more as soon as possible and I hope I get any readers, at least like 40 or 50 or more.
I don't know when I can write more, I'm working on cosplay and school keeps me busy as well but,, have a good day!