Chapter 6 - outside

{Unedited}

(A/N)
ty everyone for so much support and motivation! Because of this I'll try to update about five times a week!
I'm having a hard life at the moment since I'm having an illness that my family and I don't really know what it is.

(Todoroki's POV)

So now we are going to spend a whole day outside. I'm not complaining, I'm with Midoriya so how can it be any better?
I went over to Midoriya and said to him.

"Hey, Midoriya, we should find another group to pair up with" he looked art me and his face flushed.

"Yea, your-" he got cut of by a little red haired punk.

"Hey, Midoriya, Todoroki! Wanna team up with me and Bakugou? I'm sure it'll be a great team. I can take all responsibility for Bakugou" Kirishima said.

"OI! I don't need anyone to take care of me u spiky head! I can take care of myself! You get that!?" The blonde had suddenly appeared.

"Yea, yea, sorry, dude" Kirishima apologized.

I glanced at Midoriya who looked back at me. We nodded.

"Sure, I guess it can work quite well" I replied with my stone face.

"Great! I'll go tell Aizawa-sensei!" Kirishima said

—Time skip to outside because Mina is number one wife. If you don't agree... fight me—

As we walked into the forest with the supplies we had gotten which where: a tent, a sleeping bag for each one of us and a little lamp.

"So we are just supposed to try to like survive?" Kirishima asked while he looked around.

"Aizawa-sensei said we where suppose to think of it as we are trapped in a forest with villains and try to survive the night" Midoriya replied

We continued walking until we reached a little place in the forest that was perfect to set up the tent.
We started building the tent everything went well except bakugou trying to blow the tent pieces.
We had finally finished and everyone was really hungry.

"So now we're supposed to go fucking hunting?" Bakugou said in an angry tone.

"Is there any other choice?" I said and gave him a death glare.

"Well what do I know, icy hot!?" He replied.

I grinned my teeth. He's asking for it.
I went to him and slammed my forehead into his, he did the same.

"Oh, so you wanna fight now!" I said and glared into his eyes.

"Bring it o-" he got cut off by a green haired cutie who pushed us away from each other.

"THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO FIGHT" he yelled.

Oh god. How could I lose my temper like that in front of him? My cute green haired boy.

"Sorry" I said simply and backed away.

We continued walking until we noticed Kirishima was gone.
Bakugou seemed to be the first to notice.
He looked over his shoulder to see that he was gone.

"Ba- Kirishima? Where'd you go!?" He yelled.

We looked around in confusion.
Where did he run of to at a time like this?
We started searching until we heard a sound coming from the bushes.
We looked at the direction of the sound.
And there Kirishima poped up through the bushes with a dead bunny in his hands.

"I found food!" He said clearly proud of himself.

He didn't stay happy much longer as Bakugou went over to him and grabbed him in his collar and lifted him from the ground.

"Where did you run of to, you idiot!" He screamed at his red-haired friend who was laughing at Bakugou's outburst.

"Yea, yea I'm sorry. But at least I got food." He smiled happily.

"Eh, whatever" Bakugou set him down and we started walking to the tent.

As we reached the tent we started preparing our dinner.
Bakugou got some sticks for the camp fire.
Kirishima and Midoriya fixed the bunny, myself I lit the fire with my quirk of course.
We grilled the bunny and started eating.

"It tastes great! Good job guys!" Midoriya said and smiled.

"Yeah!" Kirishima agreed.

When we had eaten our food it was time to go sleep.
We went into the tent and laid out our sleeping bag. It was a big tent so we all had space.
Even though we had a lot of space I laid mine close to Midoriya's, but not too close so that he would feel uncomfortable.
I got into the sleeping bag and laid on my back and thought about the day.
It had been kinda good, not that bad.
I had spent it with Midoriya so how could it be bad? It could've been better if Kirishima and Bakugou hadn't been here but still. It was good.

"Good night everyone"

(A/N)
Sooo I'll try to update in two days, enjoy life, children.

Word count 807