Chapter 2 - Roommates

{edited}

{A/N}
Helloooo, sorry for taking so long but like I have no good excuse, I'm just lazy. I'll try to update more!

{Midoriya's POV}

I could feel how my eyelids slowly opened as I saw a bus seat in front of me.
I feel how someone is lightly shaking my arm a bit. I heard a soft, calm voice I recognized that said:
Wake up, Midoriya. We're here.

Suddenly memories from before flashed up as I noticed my head on Todoroki's shoulder. My cheeks turned bright red as my eyelids flew wide open and I sat straight up.
"EEH, eh. To-odo..r-oki I-I-" I tried to understand what was going on as I looked at the floor in embarrassment.
I heard a little chuckle from the seat next to me.

Did... Todoroki just... chuckle? I don't think I've ever heard him do that.
I looked up at his face.

"Com'n, silly let's get going" he said with a little smile.

Wow... he's smile is so cute... his lips look so- NO MIDORIYA, STOP.
I should get going.
I stood up and walked out the bus with Todoroki right behind me. We where last ones to leave the bus.

Everyone was gathered in a big mess waiting to get told what to do by mister Aizawa.

"So there's the house we'll start some training tomorrow maybe if I feel like it. And yea so get your asses moving." He said and walked into the house.

My classmates rushed into the house I got a bit thrown from side to side and I was about to fall. Ah great!
But when I should have hit the ground I felt how someone's arms wrapped around my torso, saving me from falling flat on my face.

I looked up to see... Todoroki!! I felt how my cheeks turned red as I looked away and put my hands in-front of my face to cover up my embarrassment.

"You should be more careful" Todoroki smirked.

"Ah, t-thanks Todoroki" I was blushing insanely.

Why does Todoroki make me so FLUSTERED!! We're friends I shouldn't act like this!
He put me down on my feet and we started walking an awkward silent way into the house, me starring at my shoes avoiding any eye contact with Todoroki since that would make me blush.
As we got in we saw Aizawa talking about how we where gonna live for this camping week.

"So you'll be having rooms with two to three people, I have some paper here with the groups so you won't get to choose your own roommate, since the headmaster choose this." The class gave out a disappointed look.

"Uraraka and Asui, Kirishima and Bakugou, Mina, Sero and Kaminari, Hagakure and Ojiro, Jirou and Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami and Mineta, Kouda, Aoyama and Shouji, Satou and Iida and finally Todoroki and Midoriya."

My heart skipped a beat did he just say: Todoroki and Midoriya?

{A/N}
See ya in the next chapter hope you enjoyed this, I think it turned out a bit better then the first one but ya, I'm not so good quite yet but it is my first so don't have too high expectations.