Chapter 4 - suspicion

{edited}

(A/N)
Sorry guys! I'm the worst author! I will really try to upload at least four times a month cuz I'm so bad! >_< I've been at a con so I haven't had time and now I'm rebuilding my room so that doesn't give me more spare time. On to the story

(Midoriya's POV)

I and Todoroki hang out a bit like normal friends and my awkwardness is fading away and I'm not so afraid to look at his face.
It's not too late but we have training tomorrow so sleeping early is not a bad idea.
I wonder what the training is, just maybe combat or just physical training? Who knows? Only Aizawa-sensei of course.. if he has even planned what we are going to do.

I glance over at Todoroki to see if he has any signs of being tired. He looks a little bit tired, his eyes are slightly open and his hair is a bit messy but he still looks as hot as ever.
I find myself staring at his chest, spacing out. Todoroki looks at me with a concerned look and he's quite close to me.

"Midoriya?" He asks.

I snap out of my current daydream and my face heats up.

"Y-yeah!?" I stutter quickly.

"You where spacing out." He said simply.

"S-sorry.." I apologize quietly.

He nods.
I check the time and I think it might be a good time to go to bed so I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change clothing.

The toilet was for everyone on the second floor so it wasn't like me and Todoroki's private place. I take my tooth brush and start brushing my teeth when I suddenly hear a loud 'BANG' on the door. I jump at the sound.

"Open up I need to brush my teeth!" I hear a familiar voice say.

I don't say anything as I approach the door and slowly unlock it and let bakugou enter the toilet.
He looks at me with a look that said 'ah, not you' he takes his tooth brush and starts to roughly brush his teeth. I continue not trying to show the sweat dripping down my forehead.

"So.. how's em.. living with Todoroki!?" Bakugou shouts.

Is he trying to talk to me? Like we are friends? Is this really bakugou here trying to have a normal conversation with me!? I can't believe it.

"It's quite good." I say quietly, looking down at the floor.

"And eh-ehm bakugou?" I stutter and try not to shake.

"Uhm, YEAH? What is it!?" He almost yells.

"Why are you talking to me like you don't want to kill me?" I ask and look up at him.
He's... blushing? His hands right up in the air and a shocked face with a clearly red blush.

"Kirishima told me I should stop being mean to you, you idiot I still want to kill you!" He blurts our.

(Todoroki's POV)

I head towards the toilet to brush my teeth, and I see that the door to the toilet is open. I see... bakugou? Talking to midoriya? And bakugou's.. blushing!? This can't be right. Do I need glasses or what? I start to approach them but stop when a thought hits me, wait, are they dating? I didn't know Midoriya was into guys, I mean I hope he's into me but.. not bakugou of all people.
I get closer and I see that Bakugou sees me and he runs out the door towards his room. Weirdo.

"Hey, Midoriya. What was that all about?" I ask

He stays silent for a second and then his face gets all red. So he really is dating Bakugou!? Why else would he blush if I see them talking?

"Nothing, he just came in here to brush his teeth, you know!" He blurts out and covers his face with his hands.

I don't respond but simply look at him in disbelief.
I take my tooth brush and start brushing my teeth and think about what just happened.
Talking with Bakugou, bakugou blushing while talking to midoriya, midoriya being nervous talking about it.. this is weird.
I can't stop being suspicious that they got something going on, but I really hope they don't cuz then my planned love confession for midoriya would be ruined.

(A/N)
So, that was that. Sorry again for bad update I'll try to get better.

Word count: 739