SADLY NOT AN UPDATE

(A/N)
BEFORE U LEAVE BC THIS IS NKT AN UPDATE PLS READ THIS!!

I rly am trying to continue this book. I have a few ideas that might make it good bc I don't actually have the book totally planned out so I'm still working on the story.

I have read some of the chapters and noticed a lot of mistakes that I definitely need to fix. I'm thinking about editing the book and I might change a few things in the story. So if u have read the book, you might wanna re read it so there are no misunderstandings in the story.
I will write a little '{edited}' or '{Unedited}' at the beginning of a book so you know when they are edited or not.

I will try and update soon. It's just I have it so busy with school and I don't rly watch bnha any more so I have a hard time remember some character treats so I apologize for that.

>SOMETHINGS I NEED HELP FROM U WITH<
So I kinda want help with some things and ask u some things.
So let's begin:

When they get together. Do u want it to end there or have a few chapters of them being in a relationship?

Could you recommend me things you want in the story?

I might add you into the story. Comment here if you want to be in this book.

Pls write recommendations on how the story should continue in a smooth way (I'm kinda out of ideas)

It's my necessary to write misspellings on the first few chapters since I wrote them a year ago and they will be edited.

How often do you want edit?

Do you enjoy this book?

Pls vote (jk jk)

So that's about it.
Ty if you read this, your comments mean a lot to me and I'm stunned to have 18k reads it's totally sick honestly.

Pls check out the first chapter of my Jikook fanfic. I will be writing a 'Oneshots' that may consist of:

K-pop ships. Such as: Jikook, Taegi, Yoonseok, Namjin, Vhope, Chanbaek, Sebaek, Kaisoo, Chenmin, markson, bbam, yugnior, Junhwan, double b, (not BamBam, but hanbin x Jiwon) bobhwan, Changbin, minsung & Jenlisa.

Anime ships: Shizaya, Mikayuu, tododeku, kiribaku, gratsu, Kagehina, many more.

Pls also write what ships you would want!

Ty sm for reading. Ly all! I'll be updating when I have finished editing the book!
XOXO